update on my car

1990ef9

5+ Year Member
painted the bumpers, trim and wheels flat black for now. cleaned the drivers side turn signal. need to get a new passenger side one.. working on getting it cleaned up a little.
had an exhaust break. need a new section of pipe to go from the header to my fullback exhaust.
next mods im hoping to do are JE pistons, eagle rods, and JE pro seal rings.
also, clear corner lights, and the SI front lip.

for now, heres a pic of how the car looks now.

1990ef9

5+ Year Member
look at those nasty hood pin holes that someone rudely drilled in the hood before i got my civ..

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks kinda like biz's car....

slam it on some ground controls...then turbo it :thumbs up

1990ef9

5+ Year Member
looks kinda like biz's car....

slam it on some ground controls...then turbo it :thumbs up
thats what im gonna do. SOON!

either skunk2, or aerospeed coil overs.
still looking into turbo kits.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
should get some Ground Control coilovers...with some Koni Yellow shocks or Tokico illuminas shocks (white ones)...

1990ef9

5+ Year Member
should get some Ground Control coilovers...with some Koni Yellow shocks or Tokico illuminas shocks (white ones)...
im thinking some skunk 2 or aerospeed coil overs and tokico gas shocks.
iv already got brembos in the front.
i want strut bars too though..

1990ef9

5+ Year Member
took the retarded FMF sticker out of the back window. :D

and today it finally became my DD.
i sold my other vehicle(a ford explorer) and bought 6 months of insurance, and im using some of the money to buy stuff for my civic.
iv already got a new battery, new tail light bulbs, and soon im getting clear corner lights, a new right turn signal and hopefully the SI lip if i can find one.

should be nice when im finished!
il post pics when im finished

1990ef9

5+ Year Member
so i fixed the break in the flex tube on my exhaust, and the next day i get pulled over for loud exhaust.
but heres the thing.
i was going about 32 and in 4th gear(i have a 5 speed ls tranny) and he said "i thought it was an airplane taking off, and i looked and it was your car" then he asked "is this a special exhaust for this car?" which i thought was pretty funny.
iv always known that the muskegon cops dont like hondas.
and this just proves it.

its a shame, because the exhaust sounds amazing after replacing the broken section.