Updated Pics (Warning)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah but some people are bandwagon altezza haters. Like black housing tezzas usually look dope on a black car. And the old gen 1 altezzas for 5th and 6th gen civic looked dope on silver and white rides.

But now people are like altezzas .... yuck and fail to check out the rest of the car

2000SIR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey you stoled my rims =) I got the exact same ones.

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I had a mod list as long as yours, except with all engine mods....car looks good, I actually don't hate the teezas as much as I usually do, but is there something attached to your moonroof?

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the good comments. For the moonroof question: It's a sunroof visor. It accually help reduce some wind noise & also I can have the sunroof crack open when its raining.

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also replace my turn bulbs with amber/chrome coated 7443. They flash amber but are chrome coated. And since I got the 7443 and not the oem 7440 they only flash. They don't come on when I turn the parking lights on. You can see how it look in the attached pics.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, my corners are pearlescent coated. They still burn amber, which keeps them legal :D

97civicracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you sure do have a lot of oem mods...lol....and i think you got the lighting department covered...lose the altezza's and get a new clutch followed with a healthy does of no2

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lose the euros and get some coilovers, lol but you have a nice civic. i like the rims.