Upgrading 2014 Civic Radio to Navigation OEM

GPDA

I own a 2014 Honda Civic LX sedan with a factory AM FM radio with CD player and I would like to upgrade to the navigation cd radio 39100-tr6-a51-m1. The dealer is no help.
My VIN is 2HGFB2F5XEH553701 according to the dealer the GPS antenna that matches the radio but not the car is part #39835-TR3-A21 or #39835-TOA-AO1
I am attaching a picture of the rear of the radio plugged into the wires that I have, one there is no slot for.... there are two sets of pigtails that are either fusible links or pigtails to plus wiring to? I am picturing one set. Is there a jumper set that I can get to tie into the wiring system?
The radio works the phone works but not the steering wheel controls for the phone, the recirculate button does not illuminate but I can scroll the different vent settings and change the temperature but the fan does not seem to change speeds.
I really need some help to finish figuring this out.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Carl

Attachments

Last edited:

Marcoid2007

Hi.. the 14 pins white connector that no have similar soquet in the new radio is for communication between radio and Multi information display iMid, and some controls of Steeringwheel via obd bus net (GA-Net Bus).
The Blue connector is really rare. is no for climate control...
The problem with climate controls may be on the connector becacause controls are separated from the radio.. the harness is independient.

Do you solve this problems. ?.. How ?.. Thank you

sigalo

Hello

Im posting here new question because cant open new thread. If administrator have better idea where to post it, please move it there.

I have bought this android device and frames to replace existing audio unit in my honda civic 8th generation.
I have following all steps how to dismount original one and mount new one, i disconnect all connectors and connect to new one and everything working good (radio, gps, video, handsfree all function of new device). But then I realized that my A/C ventilation screen cant work with this device without some additional power cables/connectors because his connector left unconnected (new device don't support A/C display). But i didn't try to start engine till next day. When I tried to start it sounds like battery is empty (start to cranking but loosing power), so i disconnect battery and put it on charger. After battery was charged I put it back and try to start engine. Now engine is cranking but wont start. I disconnect new device but still wont start. I have checked all fuses, and try start with another battery and nothing. There is no any fault on car display and no any fault code via OBD2 diagnostic.
So I have few question if you can help me.

1. Most important one. Why my car wont start and what can I do/check to solve problem by myself before go to honda service?

2.Anyone have any experience with similar device and found solution which cables to use to have A/C display back in function with this new android device?

Here is few images...

original and new device

connectors of A/C display connected on original audio system

If there is any question or images required that you can help me please let me know.

Thank you

sigalo

sigalo

problem with start is solved. Fuel cut-off switch was triggered. Now only have to find out how to solve problem how to connect A/C display with this system installed.