1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

User Reputation and Member Garage

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Jay Jay, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Jay Jay

Jay Jay Administrator Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

2. RonJ

RonJ Banned

Can you give more details about reputation?

What features mentioned at the link are enabled or disabled?

When a member turns off the reputation feature, is it just invisible to that member but other members still see it and can affect the member's reputation?

3. Chris.

Chris. Stickin' it to the man Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

liking all of the minor updates thus far man.... you took the snow off... and the site seems to be running 150% better than it was... it was really slow for me for some reason.

the new color added over there <-<-<- the lighed online button is green... the new REP button is awesome.

:thumbs up:

4. Jay Jay

Jay Jay Administrator Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

It currenly can't be disabled by members.

Thanks :thumbs up I didn't realize how bad that snow was slowing things down.

5. emerican

emerican New Member Registered VIP

I think the reputation thing will work out fine as long as everybody acts like grown ups.