vafc2 wiring help

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i traded my safc2 for a vafc2 and didnt think much of it when i got the vafc2 but it seems like im missing a wiring loom that goes from the wiring from the vafc2 to the ecu.( if your not sure what wiring thing that comes out fo the vafc2 click here ) can i get a boomslang harness that will fit into it, or do i have to call apexi and buy another? do they even sell the wiring loom seperatly? im definetly not happy about this since i gave the guy EVERYTHING and all i got was the unit itself( i gave it to a friend, because i didnt know the guy, and he made the trade while i was at work). if this is in the wrong thread plz move it, i dont know where else it would go because its not really "EFI Tuning"

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can get the boomslang, yes. I got it, I think its well worth it.

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
you can get the boomslang, yes. I got it, I think its well worth it.
alright cool, thanks
edit: holy s**t, 150$?! godamn, anyone know if you can buy just the signal harness? nevermind i just called and answered my own question. for all who are wondering its 25$ for a new one from apexi

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone know where i can find a diagram of my ecu, d16z6 p28, with the vtc and tdc signals included? even the wiring diagram from apexi.com doesnt show where, and im sure the orange and light blue wires should tap into something...