1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Valve cover spark plug seal replacement?

Discussion in 'Engine Tech / Drivetrain' started by 95Civic Dx, Jul 23, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. 95Civic Dx

95Civic Dx New Member Registered VIP

I have a d16z6 valve cover and the rubber seals for the spark plug holes are cracked and ripped and i have tried but cant get them out and i already have replacements for them would someone please help me out,

2. R3dline

R3dline F*** you. Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Knock em out with a flat screwdriver and a hammer. That's what iv always used

3. 95Civic Dx

95Civic Dx New Member Registered VIP

ok thanks i was trying to pry them out with a flat head but stoped because i didnt want to break anything.