Variable shift light/Tachometer

EgCivicKid

So i want to buy a tachometer with a shift light and i dont want an ebay one, so where can i purchase one? I know they are probably a waste of money but this year im going to take my civic to drag shows just to see, and i really think this would help but i cant find any, please help.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can get name brand stuff on ebay too....

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why do you need a tach? get a cluster with one, turn your stupid music down and just listen to your rpms, its not rocket science

EgCivicKid

why do you need a tach? get a cluster with one, turn your stupid music down and just listen to your rpms, its not rocket science
go one and i have an s2k cluster, and listen to my rpms? did you not read it, i want to drag my car why would i want to sit there and listen when i can just look at one? not rocket science.

Jermee

Registered VIP
Ooo I have a phantom on with a blue shift light. I love it, never miss my shift points.

Side note. It's not rice for me, it's hella functional. Please keep the bull crap to a minimum.

Sent from your moms house.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol at autometer not making tachs. They make tachs in every line they make which is over 30 different ones at this time.

You never stated what size. You want monster tach size or smaller? There are a ton of options.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=183574&page=2

Autometer makes more than oil, water, and boost gauges....

fuel level
volt meter
Speedometer
Tachs
oil pressure
oil temp
water temp
fuel pressure
nitrous pressure
vacuum
transmission temp
air/fuel
brake pressure
EGT/Pyrometer.

Last edited:

EgCivicKid

Lol at autometer not making tachs. They make tachs in every line they make which is over 30 different ones at this time.

You never stated what size. You want monster tach size or smaller? There are a ton of options.
sorry, i want a smaller one

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Autometer makes them in 3 3/8 and 5 inch. Go to their website and look around.