Waking the EX

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice.. but the trash cans are distracting.

4ADAM12

5+ Year Member
how many garages do you have or how many cars? lol
It's an apartment complex, I wish I had the many cars.

Nice.. but the trash cans are distracting.
Yeah I know, but it was garbage day and I just pulled it out of the garage after charging the battery.

Any mods to your ride
Not many

Si sway bars front and rear
HFP suspension

I should be getting my wheels this spring or summer going with17" tracklite 2's 15 lbs per wheel.
I've also been looking at the JDM yellow fogs but not sure where to get them from.

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Aww.. hfp suspension = no drop :[.. and if you're interested in more baller wheels LMK.

4ADAM12

5+ Year Member
Aww.. hfp suspension = no drop :[.. and if you're interested in more baller wheels LMK.
I didn't want it slammed, it was just enough drop for me. Baller wheels=lbs, looks are not my main objective for the wheels, light weight at an affordable price is what I'm looking for. But thanks for the heds up.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't want it slammed, it was just enough drop for me. Baller wheels=lbs, looks are not my main objective for the wheels, light weight at an affordable price is what I'm looking for. But thanks for the heds up.
light weight and affordable, Buddy Club P1 racing SF FTW. im not sure how they will look on an 8th gen tho, cars looking fresh btw.

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My 18's are 16.5lbs. How is that heavy?