wanna give my engine more power

hector oyola

looking for some advice on giving some extra power in my 2000 civic ex always wanna put a turbo.. need soe feed back thanks

Sleeper0

I would say turbo is the best way to go if you want more power. But you would need a p28 and a jumper from obd2 to obd1. then have it tuned for your turbo setup. Go to the junkyard and find you a gsx or gst eclipse and get them injectors thos would be great for your set up. Don't for get to get the connector part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hector oyola

I would say turbo is the best way to go if you want more power. But you would need a p28 and a jumper from obd2 to obd1. then have it tuned for your turbo setup. Go to the junkyard and find you a gsx or gst eclipse and get them injectors thos would be great for your set up. Don't for get to get the connector part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks a lot bro i appreciate the feed back will look into that and getting that project underway

would getting a complete s.i engine be the same

Last edited by a moderator:

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A b16a2(99-00 si engine) would help make it feel faster but not much, turbo is the way to go but expect to spend at least 2500 for a good setup and a good tune. If you do it cheaply you will be paying for parts twice later down the road

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
http://www.beesandgoats.com/boostfaq/g2icturbo.html

I suggest reading through this to get a full grasp at how turbocharging a system works. This will help you make better decisions when both purchasing parts and troubleshooting when issues occur.

Remember the golden rule: Cheap, Fast, Reliable --- Choose 2 -- the 3rd is what your car will not be.

Ep3po

Respected
Sure get the si engine then slam that .itch to the ground hella stance yo!! It could be mad jdm dawg. Hella flush. You'll be vtecing in no time. And don't forget all the accessories in isle 8 at pep boys!!!!! Good luck chico