want to buy a JRSC (target is 8 psi)

Scott Banks

5+ Year Member
Hello All,
I am new to this site but not to my 4th gen hatch. I have had it since new. Yes I am old but I had this since college and I love this car except for the fact that my girlfriend thinks it's "cute" : ) . I put ~200,000 miles on it as a daily driver and now I am doing an import version of a resto mod. The motor and trans are mildly built. The suspension is pretty involved with most of the bolt ons, rear disc swap, coilovers etc.
I would really love to get a hold of a JRSC in good condition for my car. I have a socketed PM6 ecu, and 450 cc injectors that I will bring into play during the supercharger install. My target is 200hp. fast but not too fast if you know what I mean. I don't want to get into trouble. Most everything on the car is street legal.

P. S. I know turbo makes more power but I do not want to go that route. I like the torquey feeling of the JRSC for around town driving. . . . besides that intercooler in the front you can spot a mile away.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott

Scott Banks

5+ Year Member
I forgot to add that I have an assortment of parts for this car both OEM and aftermarket that someone may be interested in.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
let me guess, another person who likes to f**k with us so they get a good laugh...i give him a day more before a mod shuts this thread down