Wanting to install 1994 Fog lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honda904

I was planning on installing some fog lights on my 1994 Honda Civic Dx

Want them to look similar to these.

Any suggestions? Should I just get the ebay ones.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I have some fogs on a hatch i've been driving for the last 4 months. Never used them once. I don't really care for the look I guess but they were there when I bought it. And of course I added them to the "mod" list for my CL ad! LOL As far as quality goes, I think they're ebay brand but I see anything bad about them. Sure they look cheap, but don't most the fog kits? Maybe I haven't seen anything authentic...

Honda904

I have some fogs on a hatch i've been driving for the last 4 months. Never used them once. I don't really care for the look I guess but they were there when I bought it. And of course I added them to the "mod" list for my CL ad! LOL As far as quality goes, I think they're ebay brand but I see anything bad about them. Sure they look cheap, but don't most the fog kits? Maybe I haven't seen anything authentic...
I think they look good IMO, I guess I'll go with these on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-1995-HONDA-CIVIC-2-3DR-YELLOW-FOG-LIGHTS-SWITCH-/300847719483?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year:1994|Make:Honda|Model:Civic&hash=item460bebe43b&vxp=mtr

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are cheap junk. They are likely to last a very short time before burning out, melting, and falling apart. Fitment might be poor as well. The switches are junk too.

Why throw money down the drain? Buy some OEM ones and if you can't some good quality replica ones are better (like the PWJDM ones posted above).

Honda904

The ebay ones are cheap but also bad quality, the bulbs blow with just a few hours of use, and the switch gets sun-bleached, always the genuine parts are better but hard to find, passwordjdm has a kit (http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-Yellow-Fog-Lights-92-95-Civic-CoupeHatchback--P1317C137.aspx), I guess they are better quality than the ebay ones
I guess you're right. Thanks

Those are cheap junk. They are likely to last a very short time before burning out, melting, and falling apart. Fitment might be poor as well. The switches are junk too.

Why throw money down the drain? Buy some OEM ones and if you can't some good quality replica ones are better (like the PWJDM ones posted above).
Didn't think about that. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.