Wassap!!

IntegrasAreBest

Honda/Acura Fanatic
5+ Year Member
Wassap guys im new here from jersay i have a 99 gs spec edition, i just sold my 98 accord so i have 5,600 to play with..im thinking about either getting a older civic hb or coupe, 240sx, or a g2 teg... anyways heres my ride she's mainly stock right now since i just got her... i had 95 teg rs but crashed it... 96 gsr stolen.....here she is

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your steering wheel is upside down.
welcome
chris

IntegrasAreBest

Honda/Acura Fanatic
5+ Year Member
lol

lol i have a habit of always locking the wheels to the left... anyways pretty cool site you guys got here..i'm from clubintegra and its a good site but we barely have people on most of the time....

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup and welcome to the site. nice ride

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post up some pics, although I've seen them allready.... :P

I say dump the 5.6k in the Teg............. Or get a 240.... 8)

IntegrasAreBest

Honda/Acura Fanatic
5+ Year Member
thanks, hey wassup 42! hmm yeah im really getting into nissans now and i dont mind doing a silvia coversion to a 240. but jeez im being tempted into buying a civic hb or a del sol.

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IntegrasAreBest said:
lol i have a habit of always locking the wheels to the left... anyways pretty cool site you guys got here..i'm from clubintegra and its a good site but we barely have people on most of the time....
ClubIntegra is our little sister site. & Welcome. Go for a 92 civic

Last edited:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: I say put the $ into the teggy instead of getting something else. OR sell the teggy and use that money towards a sick ass hatch

IntegrasAreBest

Honda/Acura Fanatic
5+ Year Member
hmm i just wanna have a second ride is all, i always have two cars just to be safe ..i got tired of my 98 accord so i sold it but the teg will be hooked up by the end of july because my uncle has a private garage in the pine barrens and hes gonna help me with the teg, but i wanna build a civic hb or coupe really badly and i wanna do it on my own. im gonna buy a 93-98 with high mileage 120k up for like 2,500 and if there is any body damage my other uncle has a body shop so thats covered... and then the rest of the money i can split between the civic and my teg. plus if i need more money i can just borrow cash or work for my dad hes a car nut too and he has a bad ass m3 stock but still bad ass and 2 other old beamers (a 86 325 and a 318 converitble its a early 90's model.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda/Acura Fanatic
5+ Year Member
hey does anyone on here own a 97ish gold ek civic with type r emblems and bronze rims? i got beat bad by one on 95 south today at around 7:15.am whoever you are your evil for playing with me. he was behind me at first and he kept on beaming me so i dropped to third and he catches up next to me and stays there for a while while my gas pedal is floored and he just waves and damn.....he was gone.

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would put all my money into one car, but that's just me.

Mami2fAst4u

ur supposed to be smiling
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice clean teggy.....u and i r both in the same situation...i just got a 96 gs but its stock as hell right now...got some ideas in mind.....I suggest wit the extra money a 5th gen hatch.....good luck!