What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My mum woke up in years, couldn't even sit up. We had to help her get dressed when we took her to the ER

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
yep, i wore a old shitty shirt, board shorts and flip flops and a damn jacket. i didnt even care, all i wanted was it to f**king stop. it was my kidneys, my balls and my abdomen . its like getting kicked in the balls x 1000 while some one sticks a dagger in your kidney, all at the same time.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep, i wore a old shitty shirt, board shorts and flip flops and a damn jacket. i didnt even care, all i wanted was it to f**king stop. it was my kidneys, my balls and my abdomen . its like getting kicked in the balls x 1000 while some one sticks a dagger in your kidney, all at the same time.
Yeah she had one in her bladder and one still in her kidney so after this one passes it will happen again.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just bought bargain bin clutch kit and flywheel for my civic, should ship by new years. Going to slap that on and see if I then hear any more bad noises that were being masked by the throwout bearing..

sjonesd3

Not technically today but gonna do an oil change & change my pcv valve tomorrow. 13 hour solo trip on Thurs/Fri for the holidays. Gotta check fluids as well too. Make sure everything is good, don't wanna get stranded or car magically blow up:microwave:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fired the car up last night after putting in the oil & coolant

Going to go mount tires today
Then do some lawn trimming, bleed coolant, check oil and maybe take the car down to the Keys as a test run. First drive in 4+ months

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Surgery first thing tomorrow. Gotta get better to get back to work makin some money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Put on the new rears but the shop refused to swap the fronts around, so I'll be doing that tomorrow/today.

Also did about 3 cycles of bleeding the coolant. Still not where it needs to be, hoping the block is flat and everything is correct otherwise I'm going to be mad at myself.

Also chatted up the neighbor across the street. Still working on that one.

sjonesd3

Smh rounded the bolt on my damn oil pan drain on the day I'm supposed to go on long trip to Ohio, FML. Was gonna do oil change & pcv valve change. Lol called Honda they said I would have to replace the entire pan. Probably just call off then go grab a pair of vice grips & a new plug

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chillin after surgery. Pain meds they have me on dont work for s**t

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Took the car out for its second or third trip since putting it back on the ground. Had a slight stutter down low a little which evolved into flashing CEL and running like crap

Run the codes while trying to find a well lit parking lot and had gas cap, misfire, misfire cyl 1, misfire cyl 2, and i don't remember if cyl 3 was throwing or not

Pull over and see the clip to 1 was loose.
Figured that would eventually happen due to breaking the 12yr old tab

Cyl 2 & 3 both had the little 10mm nuts come almost all the way out so I assume the coil packs were juggling around a little

Good thing I brought the torque wrench.
Put them back in & snugged up cyl 1
Ran like a champ

Have 2 zipties waiting for the morning to snug cyl 1 until I replace the clip. Still unsure if I never torqued 2 & 3 back down or if they someone wiggled themselves free. 8.7 lb/ft my ass.

Cliffs
2 loose coil packs & 1 loose clip tonight
Not sure if my mistake or Satan car

Last edited:

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Merry Christmas to you guys.

I've been very busy over the last year, taking classes (leadership and management training stuff mostly), evaluating changing majors and going back to college for a different degree so I can change careers. Haven't spent as much time visiting this place as I used to.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Merry Christmas to you guys.

I've been very busy over the last year, taking classes (leadership and management training stuff mostly), evaluating changing majors and going back to college for a different degree so I can change careers. Haven't spent as much time visiting this place as I used to.
Merry Christmas! o/

Yea, college can grind life at large to a halt haha.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Unboxed my all in fab 1000HP intercooler and 3" piping that took 4 months to make after I ordered in august, Lol. Looking at scooping another civic for a daily. The tags on my trans am got suspended for 2 years...

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
2nd offense DUI. Probably won't have a license for 2 years either but I got court january 31st. We'll see what happens after my lawyer looks into it

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happy New year man, how have you been?

Pretty shitty. 2016 sucked. 2017 isnt getting a very good start. I had surgery last week so I'm still kinda laid up. U?