What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Ep3po

Respected
Today is my last day on vacation in Florida the weather is wonderful. Back to frozen azz Connecticut tomorrow but at least I'm going home to my HONDAS. You realize how much you love your cars when you have to drive a rental for 7 days (2017 Nissan Altima) base model with cvt trans. I don't know why someone would buy something like this!! It's about as exciting as driving a kitchen appliance

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Today is my last day on vacation in Florida the weather is wonderful. Back to frozen azz Connecticut tomorrow but at least I'm going home to my HONDAS. You realize how much you love your cars when you have to drive a rental for 7 days (2017 Nissan Altima) base model with cvt trans. I don't know why someone would buy something like this!! It's about as exciting as driving a kitchen appliance
Weather shouldn't be too bad when you get back.. high 40's low 50's... not too shabby for mid January! I hear you though, I had a 2016 Chevy Cruze for 5 days and it was the worst.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I actually like the Cruze, except the first gen and I've also never actually been in one.
But looks-wise, I liked it off the bat, which is odd for me. I usually need to warm up to new cars.

Rented an F150 Supercrew, or whatever the big 4dr is, a few months ago for a couple days.
Liked it so much, rented another one a week or two later for a week.
But I still plan on getting another GM truck instead. But it was fun while the S was down.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watching the Packers suck. Cheering for my hometown Falcons!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the Xterror claybarred before the next storm hit. Can't wait to finish cleaning and polishing this thing. Ranger will be gone Wednesday. Really hoping the weather clears up so I can get both trucks together for a shoot before the ranger is gone and has its makeover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Found out a friend of mine also owns a motorcycle. We went riding over the weekend and I wound up dropping his bike :slap:
It happens! lol. The first month I owned my bike I dropped it in the parking lot at work, snapped off the end of the clutch handle, and put a little scrape on the side of the exhaust. Whoops.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took advantage of the nice afternoon and took some pics of both of the cover trucks. The ranger will be getting redone so its the last time it will be seen like this.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got bumped early today which pissed me off for most of the day

So I shot over to the west coast and just got back

Hear some weird noises out in the glades when you're alone. Also saw a pretty mutilated gator.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to try and do the rest of my flooring in the house today. f**king snowed again. I hate it

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going to my first meet in forever sat . Gonna be good to get out for a min. Working 2 jobs is kicking my ass.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just chiming in for my monthly post. I wish we got snow. It has rained for five days straight here in PA. I'm drunk as usually.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ep3po

Respected
Another damp dark grey day in northern Connecticut. I can't take it anymore. Haven't been able to drive the si for 3 weeks.damp salty roads suck!!!!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just chiming in for my monthly post. I wish we got snow. It has rained for five days straight here in PA. I'm drunk as usually.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
We got like 4-5" two days ago. Lost it all overnight last night. Occasional rain all today :(

Another damp dark grey day in northern Connecticut. I can't take it anymore. Haven't been able to drive the si for 3 weeks.damp salty roads suck!!!!
Yep that's pretty much how it was all day today here too. Not really rainy, but dark and annoying, lol.