What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, so double post because that's just how we roll now..

What's everyone up to today? I woke up to a kidney stone attack at 2am so I'm at the doc instead of work today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to Melbourne yesterday
Got an office, joined the board, saw how dead the town is now that NASA did some major downsizing

Today has been f**king obnoxious going through my business account and deleting 1200 emails
Then responding to 26 about some email spoof using my account as its mask so obviously those people are pissed about the spam they're being sent fronting as me

Gotta get out and go look for another office today

Saw Logan last night after I got back in town
Damn.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, so double post because that's just how we roll now..

What's everyone up to today? I woke up to a kidney stone attack at 2am so I'm at the doc instead of work today.

Finally feeling up to doing s**t and its a super nice day. Went and got an oil change on the dodge this morning. Then walked to go get my taxes won. Then walked back to Dodge. Drove to sears to get a 7/16" allen. They didnt have it. Fastenal didnt have it. On a stoke of luck i walked over to another store and they had it. Stopped and grabbed a new powerball for my wheels and some snap ring pliers. Came home. Washed the dodge, buffed it with my new Wizards polish and now im gonna go grab food before my daughter gets out of school. Still a few good hours left in the day to f**k with the mazda. Then my daughter has wrestling practice. Yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally feeling up to doing s**t and its a super nice day. Went and got an oil change on the dodge this morning. Then walked to go get my taxes won. Then walked back to Dodge. Drove to sears to get a 7/16" allen. They didnt have it. Fastenal didnt have it. On a stoke of luck i walked over to another store and they had it. Stopped and grabbed a new powerball for my wheels and some snap ring pliers. Came home. Washed the dodge, buffed it with my new Wizards polish and now im gonna go grab food before my daughter gets out of school. Still a few good hours left in the day to f**k with the mazda. Then my daughter has wrestling practice. Yeah

Starting to sound like Alex with all that s**t to do haha

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So productive [emoji14]

Let's see.. I woke up in pain, called out of work, went back to sleep until 9, went to the doctor, went and picked up some prescriptions, came home, laid on the couch with my girl for about 20 minutes, came downstairs and called all of my old jobs to get my exact start and leave dates for my resume. Did I mention I'm applying for the fire department? Same department my dad retired out of two years ago.

Other than that I'm playing this new ghost recon video game.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Two entrees from Panda Express
Box of popcorn nuggets from KFC
And 2 pieces of fish from LJS

So good.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's sooo windy here. Gust at the airport reached 81 mph. Trees and power lines down everywhere. 60000 without power and rising. My neighbors shed blew away....

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got a Nighthawk modem/router over the weekend. Went and returned my rented one. Got them to change my service. Went from 15MB download to 100MB. Gained a few TV channels, and saved $20 a month. Can't complain.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a Nighthawk modem/router over the weekend. Went and returned my rented one. Got them to change my service. Went from 15MB download to 100MB. Gained a few TV channels, and saved $20 a month. Can't complain.
My friend has att for Internet, and had no idea just how good Internet can get. The middle test in the pic is his house. The top and bottom are mine. The top test was from just a minute ago.

I don't know how he lived with 5mb download speeds lmao

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I didn't know Internet could go that low these days. I thought my 15MB was bad. That's what I got when I signed up for service 7 years ago.

Here's what mine just was.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

TWC/Spectrum sucks in my area, and they basically have a monopoly. Greenlight networks is starting to build around here, our first real taste of fiber. But it's not available where I am. Sooo I'm stuck with crap. I pay $60 a month for this s**t, and I have my own router. In comparison, Greenlight is 100Mbps for $50, or 500Mbps for $75....

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have internet. It works on my phone.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
From work... that upload speed though...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sitting at my desk at work when I remembered about this forum. Been a while!
Welcome back! lol

Also, @ctag - you're slacking! I got rid of one spam post this morning that you didn't report... :lol:

Last edited:

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So productive

Let's see.. I woke up in pain, called out of work, went back to sleep until 9, went to the doctor, went and picked up some prescriptions, came home, laid on the couch with my girl for about 20 minutes, came downstairs and called all of my old jobs to get my exact start and leave dates for my resume. Did I mention I'm applying for the fire department? Same department my dad retired out of two years ago.

Other than that I'm playing this new ghost recon video game.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

It's sooo windy here. Gust at the airport reached 81 mph. Trees and power lines down everywhere. 60000 without power and rising. My neighbors shed blew away....
Daaamn

Welcome back! lol

Also, @ctag - you're slacking! I got rid of one spam post this morning that you didn't report... :lol:
Gotta keep y'all on your toes :lamanana:

Been super stressed out setting up interviews and job searching. I don't really want to leave my current job, but have been getting pressure from my family to bail :???:

Also, this is from a few years ago iirc: