XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why do you not drink coffee? Is it the taste, or something related to health?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Really was just never a fan of the taste. I enjoy it with a lot of sugar, but lots of sugar isn't good for you.

I don't mind iced coffee on hot days though.

I knew there was something off with u
Haters gonna hate :what:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It took me a while to find a taste for coffee. I started with the sweeter coffee and worked my way from artificial to regular unflavored, and I now use one single spoon of sugar, and a small amount of creamer. I only drink one cup a day so there's not too much concern in sugar

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It took me a while to find a taste for coffee. I started with the sweeter coffee and worked my way from artificial to regular unflavored, and I now use one single spoon of sugar, and a small amount of creamer. I only drink one cup a day so there's not too much concern in sugar

Yeah makes sense, it's definitely an acquired taste. Just like beer, and I've certainly acquired the taste for that. I've been keeping track of my unique beers, I'm at 932. Gotta save [HASHTAG]#1000[/HASHTAG] for a good rare beer.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah makes sense, it's definitely an acquired taste. Just like beer, and I've certainly acquired the taste for that. I've been keeping track of my unique beers, I'm at 932. Gotta save [HASHTAG]#1000[/HASHTAG] for a good rare beer.
Yeah I'm the other way around.. I still don't like beer, hardly at all. The only time I'll drink at all, beer or otherwise, is if I'm at the bar for the express purpose of "grabbing a drink" with the guys.

It's funny though because they're all into dos equis(sp?) amber, and they'll get these big 32 oz glasses. I'll be the only one with this tiny 12 oz bud light lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah I'm the other way around.. I still don't like beer, hardly at all. The only time I'll drink at all, beer or otherwise, is if I'm at the bar for the express purpose of "grabbing a drink" with the guys.

It's funny though because they're all into dos equis(sp?) amber, and they'll get these big 32 oz glasses. I'll be the only one with this tiny 12 oz bud light lol

When I first started college, I could barely drink bud light. Anything more than a large sip wouldn't sit right with me. Overtime and many shotguns later, all that domestic beer goes down like water. Same with whiskey - I remember a time in college when we did shots of Jack, and I immediately ran to the bathroom to get rid of it. Now you can hand me the shittiest of whiskeys (not recommended) and I can shoot it no problem. I prefer a glass of some good whiskey (or Scotch, I love Highland Park 12 year) on the rocks though.

Side note, just got an alert saying someone signed in with my Apple ID in Islamabad. Thank goodness for Two-factor authentication! Denied them and quickly changed my password. f**k tha terrorists! :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Black and strong?

Or light and weak? *Points at self*

Lots of sugar... looking for a sugar daddy? :ghey:

Installed and calibrated a new K-Tuned TPS in the RSX. Car idles much better! No more high idle, no more CEL. OEM TPS must have gotten ruined somehow last summer when I did autocross... it started downpouring mid run, and by the time I finished I had a hunting idle. Been dealing with a high idle and a CEL since. Cleaned the IACV, which got rid of the CEL but the high idle remained. Dealt with tht all winter until it finally got nice enough for me to replace it. Acura doesn't sell just a TPS, they want you to purchase a whole throttle body. Eff that!

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Enjoying the day off playing gta 5 online lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Put up 6 listings today

And sold my Invidia exhaust after having it taking up room in the garage for 4 years

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back at it it. Glad that it's Friday. Gonna pay some bills after work and then pack for the day hike tomorrow morning.

Hoping to get together with a group of friends but a couple of people are being flaky. One person doesn't want to go, and then another person doesn't want to go if that one person isn't going..

Like a domino effect. But we've still got a few solid people that are dead set on going. Should be a good time.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finished rebuilding the forks on my motorcycle, they work OK now I guess.

Still trying to get the transmission rebuild for my civic going..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still driving home from Nevada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Car goes into the shop tonight. New tires being mounted, and fixing a slight exhaust leak which I believe is just a bad gasket. Ordered me some Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's. Cleaned the AP1 wheels, and applied some supposedly very good wheel coating, VM1... It's expensive though! So we'll see how it holds up. 3-5 years of protection so they say.

Wheels.JPG

Don't mind that one hair in the center of the pic. Doh.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I'm underway with the transmission rebuild! I do have a few questions though; it'd be awesome if anyone feels like dropping by the mothership's build thread and landing me with some wisdom :lol: