What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going on two weeks now and the last parts for my transmission rebuild haven't shipped.. :scurred:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ol lady got me a deep tissue massage today. They spent the whole hour on my back and said she easily couldve done two hours. Now im sore as f**k after my nap lol. Sitting on the couch watching Seinfeld with an icepack on my back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just edited some photos of the newest addition to the fleet

Emailed myself a listing with said photos & info

Also actually did the research (unlike 95% of people) and will include KBB private sale prices & NADA trade-in prices. All of which are at least double what I'm asking.

Trying to cover all my bases and hoping for a quick sale for doing next to nothing.

Also did some overdue yard work
Got my hair cut
Trimmed up the beard
Did some work on the new venture's logo
And probably some other stuff, I don't remember

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been working. Still working out regularly, waiting to hear back from the fire department.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to the food truck rodeo yesterday. Last Wednesday of the month like 20 food trucks get together for some goood food. There's also a live band and beer. Got myself some taco's and poutine, and a $50 parking ticket. :(

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to the food truck rodeo yesterday. Last Wednesday of the month like 20 food trucks get together for some goood food. There's also a live band and beer. Got myself some taco's and poutine, and a $50 parking ticket. :(
I imagine New York is bad about parking tickets and s**t like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the HR-V is one of the best looking subcompact SUV's out but of course that's a personal opinion. I love my HR-V. Debadged it today and it looks even better. I have LED license plate bulbs on the way to flow with my LED reverse lights :thumbs up.
Pics of debadge or it didn't happen..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm so pissed I missed it. I was supposed to go with some friends and they all ended up bailing. Later that night I found out that other friends went... And I hate going out alone.

Pics of debadge or it didn't happen..
Pics of before and after of the license plate LED's and license plate frames as well...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Posted a car for sale
Had about 5 or 6 hits within an hour and working with them
Some of which are in Spanish which pisses me off because I posted an all-English ad and your bright idea is to immediately just start sending long questions that I can't decipher. Also, learn your own language, someone misspelled something which made it a completely different sentence that made zero sense lol

Need to either find the title or have it reprinted though :lol:

Also closed a couple bank accounts

And got some CFA

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Getting the urge to get another 5th/6th gen as a second car. Not sure if it will actually happen or not.
Neighbor just picked up a 91 ED shell that is in incredible shape for dirt cheap. Has me itchin to buy a 96-98 hatch and build the car of my dreams... been lookin but theres nothing out there

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I finally decided to try craigslist again after years of avoiding it like the plague. First sale went super fine. Now I have someone else interested in something else but he lives in the city. The last time I went into the city to sell something was the time that made me avoid craigslist in the first place.

Getting the urge to get another 5th/6th gen as a second car. Not sure if it will actually happen or not.
Would've sold you mine for $200 if you lived near me :lol:.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If anyone comes across a 96-98 hatch shell preferably lemme know. Id take 99-00 if its in good shape.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Neighbor just picked up a 91 ED shell that is in incredible shape for dirt cheap. Has me itchin to buy a 96-98 hatch and build the car of my dreams... been lookin but theres nothing out there

that stock 6th gen purple four door you had :nod::nod::nod:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that stock 6th gen purple four door you had :nod::nod::nod:
Yeah I really regret selling that car. I want to build the civic hatchback that I've always wanted but could never afford to build. After finishing the mazda I'm pretty sure i can throw together a decent civic for pretty cheap.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Ep3po

Respected
You just don't find them that clean anymore. All the ones I see around here have been slammed to the ground covered in stickers, fart can exhausts and just plan been molested and abused. Driven hard and put away wet. It's sad