What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
20 percent on top of factory tint all the way around on my daily..

I can't NOT have dark tint.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Speaking of dark tint... What's interesting is that the EX and EX-L models of the HR-V come with factory tinted windows in the back doors and back hatch (I think 20%) but it isn't UV blocking tint. It's basically just colored glass. Anywho. I just have to get a sunshade now and I'll be ready for the summer. I'm super f**king excited.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where the pics at Johnny boy? :popcorn:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It hasn't stopped raining since I left the tint shop yesterday and the forecast is calling for rain for the next 4 days with snow mixing in on Monday :lol:. You might have to wait.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It hasn't stopped raining since I left the tint shop yesterday and the forecast is calling for rain for the next 4 days with snow mixing in on Monday [emoji38]. You might have to wait.
Snow in May is absolutely insane to us Georgians. You guys don't get too much of a summer

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm used to it. I've lived in this city my whole life and weather is always unpredictable and shitty most of the time.

This is how stupid our weather is (from last year):

Then we had that summer weather until the last week of September and then we actually had a decent fall but it was still pretty cloudy.

According to currentresults.com, Rochester, NY has 304 days (83%) out of the year where cloud covers at least one quarter of the sky. This city is so f**king gray, dull, and depressing a lot of the time.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just waiting on Chris to come in here and let us know he's decided to stop working in the oilfield and grow pot with all the other coloradians.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ holy s**t lol.

I almost wish I got 15% instead of 20% in the back but I didn't want it to be too dark for night time driving. Tonight was the first time driving at night with it and it's not too dark but it is taking some time getting used to.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I only ever have trouble with my 3% if it's really dark out (little to no light) and even then it's nothing I can't manage.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm used to it. I've lived in this city my whole life and weather is always unpredictable and shitty most of the time.

This is how stupid our weather is (from last year):

Then we had that summer weather until the last week of September and then we actually had a decent fall but it was still pretty cloudy.

According to currentresults.com, Rochester, NY has 304 days (83%) out of the year where cloud covers at least one quarter of the sky. This city is so f**king gray, dull, and depressing a lot of the time.
Yeah. This weather f***ing blows!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ holy s**t lol.

I almost wish I got 15% instead of 20% in the back but I didn't want it to be too dark for night time driving. Tonight was the first time driving at night with it and it's not too dark but it is taking some time getting used to.
I hate tint. So hard to see out of at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just waiting on Chris to come in here and let us know he's decided to stop working in the oilfield and grow pot with all the other coloradians.

I thought about it but nah. And im still not back to work...

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shoulda paid the extra $4 to get some replacement parts at the dealership. Parts still haven't shipped and were estimated to arrive yesterday :x

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate tint. So hard to see out of at night.

I'm not sure if it's the tint or the fact that I have a bigger blind spot now with more "car" in the way when I turn my head or a combination of both. Probably both.

Shoulda paid the extra $4 to get some replacement parts at the dealership. Parts still haven't shipped and were estimated to arrive yesterday :x
When it comes down to a tiny bit of extra money like that, I usually justify spending more and getting it faster. And that folks, is how you slowly waste away money and suck at saving :lol:.