100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pressure washed engine block and tranny im using for my swap
Went to pick n pull with a bud
Got my CO2 canister for my paintball gun refilled
Ate In-N-Out
Watched "Next Friday" cuz my white friend had never seen it lol.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Slightly hungover. Had a hell of a party last night with some friends. Chillin now, probably make something to eat and play some WoW, but then my girlfriend and I are headed to Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. UCF (my university) gives out free tickets to students every year, and the park closes down to everyone except those students who got tickets. Should be a good time.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow, the entire park to yourselves. That's a bangin' deal. So how many students get tickets?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy s**t that's gotta be fun as hell. Ride rides all you want without a line lol.

I just got an iPhone :woot:. Too bad I won't have a data plan until my brother upgrades the plan for me tomorrow :(. Gonna (hopefully) change the fuel filter, power steering belt, and power steering fluid on my car today when it gets a little warmer.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's not quite as awesome when I tell you that we're the second largest university in number of students in the country... lol.

But they let in 10,000 students, so it's still not too bad. It's definitely a good deal because theme park tickets in Orlando are f**king insanely priced. It's cool too because it's a different atmosphere. It's all college students in the park which changes things quite a bit. Lots of fun.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cleaned the house, made lunch already. I wanna go to the zoo BADLY but it seems like no one wants to go, and the people that are going left already.

Then I figured I'd detail the car but it's windy as fawk and I don't want the debris blowing into the garage and making everything ick.

*frownieface*

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I could definitely deal with all college students. Last time I went to an amusement park, I was bombarded with little kids.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was gonna say... All college students > f**king kids running rampant. Way more chillaxed atmosphere.

:woot: :woot:. Finally got it:

This was what I was using (it's literally from like 2004):

My nice little collection now lol. I'm gonna sell the 2nd gen iTouch though (farthest right). I bought it from dank on here a couple years ago :D:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Nice upgrade. I love my iPhone.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks! I can't wait to use it! So excited. I thought I wouldn't get any excitement out of upgrading to a smartphone that I pretty much already had (the 4th gen iTouch) but it's actually still really cool.

I just can't use it until tomorrow when my brother upgrades the plan for me at work. He told me that if you put the SIM in, AT&T will absolutely rape you in fees if you don't have the data plan (which is why the phone says No SIM in the picture). So for now, I'm just customizing it and running off WiFi.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Smart phones are cool, but I definitely don't want one that's all touch screen. I <3 my QWERTY.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought the same thing, but it's actually not all that bad. The keyboard on my iTouch 4 is remarkably better, faster, and more accurate than my iTouch 2. I'm interested to see how the iPhone responds (it's the 3GS).

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:. It won't be long til we get there.... 5g is already on it's way.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
5G? I didn't even know 4G was out. s**t, I don't even know what 3G or 4G means. Was there ever just a G?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL :rolf:. the iPhone 5 is expected to come out later this year or early next year as far as I know.

I don't know about G... There probably was, but I don't think it was referred to as just G.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
but I don't think it was referred to as just G.
Well they couldn't refer to it as just G, fitty cent would have sued.
Stop being so damned lazy!
I'm not lazy, hence why I made my own lunch. But if you were making lunch, damn well should have made mine too!! Don't worry, I know you'll make up for it tonight.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not lazy, hence why I made my own lunch. But if you were making lunch, damn well should have made mine too!! Don't worry, I know you'll make up for it tonight.
Yup...Katie and I are grilling for ourselves. :D