Mrem1ebp00

go with the ebp cause its a really nice color ive got mine and love the paint

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ebp but u better have a good painter or its not gonna look right...

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
EBP definitely. That green is ricer. Like mymmeryloss said make sure u got a good painter because its a metallic/pearl paint.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EBP all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Damn so far its EBP now if I get this painted what should I do to add to it like color wise I see blue and black or blue white or blue and gold or red but idk what to do to the interior but to go all black or gold seats idk I do know I want black carpet for sure,ooo gold parts on the engine maybe,well what are your thoughts guys

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
That sounds good to red seats or engine bay ,now befor I go further whats better between these 2 EBP OR BAYSIDE BLUE

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Will do ebp it , what should my inside be im for sure doing black carpet and what can I do to make it faster like 150 -200 no turbo either

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Figure out your engine specs, goals, budget and then research. All your questions have already been answered by our good friend Google. :lol:

fanaticx

I say go green! my coupe is green and I love it! I say go with what color combo you like best and don't worry what everyone else thinks! its your wheels and you gotta look at it everyday!

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Thanks 00siboy and fanaticx your right thats.very true and dont wanna pay out the butt and look at it in the end and say I dont like this anymore...i really dont want that but but for the ebp maacos charged me $1000 I did the body work ,but choosing colors is hard I seen that civic build on youtube where the guy did the snakeskin green pearl is nice and all but I wanna be different and do stuff no one has done every color dont fit every model and car either I got a 4 door the blue works but the green idk if one color doesnt get picked itll be on the next car but blue so far is the thing

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everything has already been done... U wont be the first to do something to these cars, so do what u want but u wont be a trend setter...

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Thanks 00siboy and fanaticx your right thats.very true and dont wanna pay out the butt and look at it in the end and say I dont like this anymore...i really dont want that but but for the ebp maacos charged me $1000 I did the body work ,but choosing colors is hard I seen that civic build on youtube where the guy did the snakeskin green pearl is nice and all but I wanna be different and do stuff no one has done every color dont fit every model and car either I got a 4 door the blue works but the green idk if one color doesnt get picked itll be on the next car but blue so far is the thing
Wow, I'm not hatin, but please use more than one sentence per paragraph.

Like mymmeryloss said, you cant do anything that hasnt been done to a 13 year old civic.

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Your right mymmeryloss that is so true but I can change things up I never seen the civic eblem in the grill to the side but I can mix up stuff like light up door jams that say civic and more