What do you guys think.................

Mr.Modify

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well today seems like it's going to be a beautiful day today. I woke up today and checked online the delivery of my Rotas and it said basically still being processed so i was like damm i must not be getting them today :(. So i decided to go out and wash my car and when i walk outside my door ...waht do i see My Rota Circuit 8's (Royal GunMetallic w/Polished Lip) :rockon: (somebody could of stole them to cause they were just sitting right on the frickin porch) but anyways i take them in the house and snap a couple shots and off to the car wash cause i gotta date wit one of my new ladys tonight and you know we can't be riding dirty ya feel me? anyways here are the pics !!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

]

Oh yea now it's tiem to order tires to hehehehehe..................

Kjeldor

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those are nice man, how much were they? get tires soon so we can see them on the civ i think its gonna look hot. am getting the grids after i get my swap

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
noice lowering. My gf has the same exact color/model 7th gen. I always wondered what it would look like lowered.

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can't see any of the pics.

mizjif

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya i can't see the pics either...bummer i want to see them

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn those are the wheels i want, how much did you pay for them and where you get 'em from

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Put them on...! your teasin us

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
those are nice, what are you gonna do with your stock wheels?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad at all, i like it, brand new and already dumped :thumbs up

let me get your stock rims off of you (fo rizzle)

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooooooooh... Circuit-8's..... mmmmmm.... very nice choice! What size did you get?

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
...let me get your stock rims off of you (fo rizzle)
rite?! aren't those '04 EX rims pimp?! My buddy has an '04 coupealso and i've ben begging him to trade with me for day, just so I can see what they look like!

FANATTIC8228

nice rims, they are going to look sweet on your ride. Post some pics when you get them on