Old.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I understand for the dude to get beaten up like that. But what I don't understand is why are they beating up the friend? If they knew he was friends with the guy who stole the car, why don't those guys go beat the s**t out of the guy who stole the car?

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
Dont believe anyone should have hit the guy. As long as he didn't help with the thefts then he is innocent. Just because he knows something doesn't mean he has to snitch. I doubt anyone there would snitch on their friends either.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't believe he should've gotten hit either, as long as he wasn't involved. But it doesn't mean people are going to be pissed and want to beat him up, which they did.

I just don't get why they didn't go after the friend who stole the car. If they knew the friend of the friend, then obviously they must have an idea of who stole the car...

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol that was at the Mr bakers meet in ny i here the black kid has a lawsuit going against all of them.

Youthanasia

5+ Year Member
Poor bastard. Watch out who you hang out with! And if it's your friend that steals the car you have to be the one to kick his ass first.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol that was at the Mr bakers meet in ny i here the black kid has a lawsuit going against all of them.
I feel like he would not really do good in this lawsuit. If he knew the robbery took place and who did it but he didn't report it; doesn't that make him some sort of accomplice?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I feel like he would not really do good in this lawsuit. If he knew the robbery took place and who did it but he didn't report it; doesn't that make him some sort of accomplice?
No, not at all. And a civil lawsuit has absolutely nothing to do with any crime he may or may not have committed. Even if the kid getting beat up was the one that stole the car, he could still sue the crap out of them, and do quite well for himself because it was all caught on video.

dayleedumped

5+ Year Member
naw that fool deserved it, if everyone knew his homie did it, and he wont tell them who his homie... than he would get punished correct? f**k the bs id go a-wall if my civic got jacked

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, not at all. And a civil lawsuit has absolutely nothing to do with any crime he may or may not have committed.
:word: It makes sense he would come out on top just because of the proof of abuse and what not. Just thought they might be able to fire back with that.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:word: It makes sense he would come out on top just because of the proof of abuse and what not. Just thought they might be able to fire back with that.
In a civil suit, anything irrelevant to the actual "complaint" is not allowed. This means that if the dude that got beat up sues them for assault, the ONLY thing that is relevant in the case is whether this man was assaulted or not. If they find he was in fact assaulted, which they only need a "preponderance of the evidence" for (which means they only need the majority of the jury to find in his favor, not a unanimous decision), then he wins the civil suit.

techavluis

Registered VIP
i dont give a s**t what anyone says. i would have beat his ass to the ground! my 09 honda cbr 1000rr and my 97 honda civic was stolen. never got them back. i got MAD heat for people that do that and people that know and dont do s**t!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont give a s*** what anyone says. i would have beat his ass to the ground! my 09 honda cbr 1000rr and my 97 honda civic was stolen. never got them back. i got MAD heat for people that do that and people that know and dont do s***!
youre not any better than the petty thief then.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
I'm sure beating the guy that didn't snitch got the car back to them even faster. It was wrong of him to not report it but those guys are no better, commit a crime to teach a lesson to someone about not committing a crime... ohh yeah that makes sense