Not open for further replies.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Considering the spare tire is a 13 inch, I would say yes. Why would you want to go that low though? Tires are hard to find and most are temporary, only to be used under a certain speed limit.

Your 2 options for tires that small are spare tire or track tire.

Last edited:

210LowLife(:

Because I'm gonna sell my rotas. But instead of being on bricks I want to put two 13" steelies on the back & two 14" steelies in the front. Would that work?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No.

This is dangerous. These cars weren't meant to handle with different diameters front and rear. Doing so will mess with the handling characteristics of the vehicle and is bad news.

Also, NEVER run taller tires/wheels in the front. The front diameter of the wheel tire combo should NEVER exceed the rear.

If you insist on doing it, you need to get tires that match the overall diameter for all 4. Meaning lower profile tires on the larger diameter wheels and larger profile tires on the smaller wheels.

Why not just pick up a set of wheels from a junkyard? You can have a matching set for less than $100.

210LowLife(:

Yea that's what is it, the tire for the 14" is small & the tire for the 13 is big.. But I'm not doing it after all, & thanks for all the info

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Will 13" wheels fit on a 92 civic sedan??
Yea that's what is it, the tire for the 14" is small & the tire for the 13 is big.. But I'm not doing it after all, & thanks for all the info ��
All your comments are collectively confusing. Your thread title is about tires yet you ask about different rim sizes then flip-flop back to tire sizes. Make up your mind.

Do you have tires and are wanting to find rims to fit or do you want to know how large or small a tire can be put on a certain size rim?

210LowLife(:

Correct. I used one wrong word in my title thread, I apologize... & I already got what I was looking for, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.