What mods first and so on, 07 civic si?

cptsuperamazing

So I have a 07 Civic Si and wanting to know a good order to start doing modifications to my car. I want end up with about 300whp or more. And am looking to replace anything, headers, exhaust, add turbo...etc. Just wanna know a good order of doing it. So far I've installed a cold air intake to get a little more familiar with her.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well decide what you wanna do, why buy a header if your getting a turbo, i think u needa sit down and think about what you wanna do to the car before you come out blazing saying your gonna buy everything under the sun, you got the hp range, now figure out a budget, and then research and see what things you need for all the mods you wanna do, say u want a turbo, look and see what all you need to get the most outa your turbo. make any sense?

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
either way, a turbo kit isn't going to be cheap...

DFresh13

5+ Year Member
you can basically go two ways,

1 would be forced induction (turbo or supercharger)

2 would be naturally. CIA, header, exhaust, intake manifold etc.

it just depends on your budget.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
personally, I would get a nice header, nice exhaust so it can breath, and I would use k pro or reflash and get it tuned. further down the road you could put in cams and get a retune and make some great power...

96EJ6EX

If your wanting to keep it under warrenty 300hp is going to be kinda hard to do. You can do I/h/e and you can do a ecu flash from hondata that's what you have other than stripping the interior. But if you don't give 2 s**+s bout the warrenty 300 whp is easy to do. Throw all the stuff then hi comp pistons new cams stuff like that.