1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

What mods first and so on, 07 civic si?

Discussion in 'Tech Archive (No Posting)' started by cptsuperamazing, Feb 16, 2010.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. cptsuperamazing

cptsuperamazing New Member

So I have a 07 Civic Si and wanting to know a good order to start doing modifications to my car. I want end up with about 300whp or more. And am looking to replace anything, headers, exhaust, add turbo...etc. Just wanna know a good order of doing it. So far I've installed a cold air intake to get a little more familiar with her.

2. R3dline

R3dline F*** you. Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

well decide what you wanna do, why buy a header if your getting a turbo, i think u needa sit down and think about what you wanna do to the car before you come out blazing saying your gonna buy everything under the sun, you got the hp range, now figure out a budget, and then research and see what things you need for all the mods you wanna do, say u want a turbo, look and see what all you need to get the most outa your turbo. make any sense?

3. 1FastEX1994

1FastEX1994 ^ROFLcopter Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

^ agreed. 300hp isn't too much to ask for

4. 1FastEX1994

either way, a turbo kit isn't going to be cheap...

5. DFresh13

DFresh13 New Member 5+ Year Member

you can basically go two ways,

1 would be forced induction (turbo or supercharger)

2 would be naturally. CIA, header, exhaust, intake manifold etc.

it just depends on your budget.

6. 1FastEX1994

is there any way he could make 300Whp going NA?

7. s_crowley 17

s_crowley 17 New Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

personally, I would get a nice header, nice exhaust so it can breath, and I would use k pro or reflash and get it tuned. further down the road you could put in cams and get a retune and make some great power...

8. 96EJ6EX

96EJ6EX New Member

If your wanting to keep it under warrenty 300hp is going to be kinda hard to do. You can do I/h/e and you can do a ecu flash from hondata that's what you have other than stripping the interior. But if you don't give 2 s**+s bout the warrenty 300 whp is easy to do. Throw all the stuff then hi comp pistons new cams stuff like that.

9. 96EJ6EX

96EJ6EX New Member

of course it comes with 175 to the wheels stock getting 125 hp is easy.

10. shinobi

shinobi New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

the hytech kit and then some

11. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts New Member 5+ Year Member

you will need some pretty beefy internals for 300whp n/a