what mods should i get!?!

dylancoulter17

hey guys i just bought my first car and its a 1990 civic lx. its not much but its all i got. i have a pretty cheap budget but i was wondering that are some things i could do to my car. thanks everyone!=)

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I have no modding advice to give you with a shoe string budget. I can how ever give you advice on what NOT to do. Please DO NOT paint any portion of the interior. Seems like people with little to no money (for what ever reason) always seem to think spray paint is a "mod". No it's not. Stop it!

So... Welcome.

LOL

EDIT: ... thought of something. Get a bucket, wash mit, couple towels, car soap, wax, tire shine, and keep that baby looking fresh! :thumbs up

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome, post up some pics of the ride. Id say just fix anything thats wrong with it for starters then save up for some real mods down the road.

dylancoulter17

right now i have about $500 i can spend on the car but im still saving up!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Continue saving until you know what to do.

Take a look through the 'Members Rides' on here to get an idea of where you want to go with it.

dont rush it.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
$500 aint a bad start. I always liked to go wheels/suspension first. Save up and buy a clean used set. You're not that far off. Wait for someone to post up something here or on CL trying to pay rent or "in need" of quick cash. That's always a win win!

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
Keep saving your money, don't get into a rush on doing MODS and what not. Another way to really LIMIT yourself on what you REALLY want to do.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And scuffing up your hood so it gets rusty and looks like s**t is NOT a "mod" lol