Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
White people.
f**k off! :lol:

On that note...

Denny! What's up man. How's s**t?

And while I'm here.. it pisses me off that I have a stuck caliper. Driving feels like I'm pulling a trailer. On the postive side, I don't roll back on hills :lol: Getting this all fixed tomorrow

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What p*sses me off? The recent member who actually had the nerve to say other members should provide all the engine swap info he wants because he doesn't want to do it, and that's the point of a forum.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
@Raabe because he is a nasty toe sucker. Disgusting stuff pisses me off.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
But, @Raabe could kick your (and probably everyone else here)'s ass :suprise:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People that correct other peoples grammar...

People that think because you don't have a Civic, you can't be part of ClubCivic anymore...even if you're an OG...

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
However what grinds my gears today was hearing some morons saying how they say Trump is like Hitler. Then they cant even state any facts whatsoever. Then I hear by idiot GF say how she agrees and she has no f**king idea what she is saying.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What pisses me off?

When people ask me where I get my protein... And when they tell me that plants have feelings too...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What pisses me off?

When people ask me where I get my protein... And when they tell me that plants have feelings too...
Plants do have feelings though!

Where do you get your protein?

:lol:

jackdog1

Ricers who put fancy rims on rattle-can-painted cars with loud mufflers and big intakes and call that "their build"

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmm.. The list is long on this post... Ill probably add to it as I think of more s**t.

Noobs 1st thing they learn is to call and EJ an EK, and have no clue what an EK is.
Kids who dont know what something is called, decides to make up their own name for it:
-Grudge F&^k is now Hate F&^k
-DAP is now fist bump
-Tic-tac-toe sign went to pound sign, now hashtag (wtf was a hashtag before this? Was Hashtag even a word?
The term Melty.. Wendy's started this.. either melt or melted or melting. No such thing as melty.
Im sure Ill have more of these..

People who brake for yellow lights
People who brake for no apparent reason
People who drive slow in the fast lane

People who use acronyms out of place to form whatever they want. USA is a prime example. United States Of America, so it should be USOA
Another one was a math site during college: ALEKS.com taken from this >> Assessment and LEarning in Knowledge Spaces which should be AALIKS

Remember the old Washinton Mutual bank calling themselves WaMu? Seriously..WTF?!?

Ill update more as I have alot of things that piss me off

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOLWTFBBQ

"Of" is a preposition.. it's optional to be included in an acronym... like the word "to"

USA - United States OF America
LOTR - Lord OF the Rings

The purpose of an acronym is to make whatever they're putting together easier to remember. It's not just for the sake of simplicity / shortening. WaMu over WM because when I think of WM I think of Waste Management... I'm pretty sure that bank didn't want to be mixed up with garbage haha