What Should I Do??

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a Truck that im selling to a guy for $3,200. Check out my car before you post anything and please help me out. Check out my car Here . Now after you look at my car help out. What should i do with the $3,200 im getting for my truck. Should i fix it then paint it, or should i do something else. All opinions are appreaciated. Thanks.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
b18c1, dop a good motor in her.

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
b18c1, dop a good motor in her.
well you could parts it or fix it the front end will cost quite a bit but if your getting 3200 for your truck then you should fix your car and put som 32 inch rims a tripple deck spoiler that stands five feet off the trunk, get some got rice stickers along with altezzas, a big 7" muffler and paint the car white so you can tell how rice it really is. oh yah and you should drop an 82 civic d5b1 into it so it sounds really gay! almost like a battery is powering you.

but seriously do what you want and make it ricey if you want and make it fly past all those pig heads who think they got game because they have a swap

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was fun!
no offence!
drop a b18 or something or just keep it stock and make it a sleeper with a bored and camed out d15

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i first wnated to do a turbo but that would cost alot. How much would everything be to do a motor swap? O and i hate a cr4a with a million stickers also i don't like Altezzas cept for the CF ones. Hey its not my fault if you don't like rice.

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
89hatchrider said:
that was fun!
no offence!
drop a b18 or something or just keep it stock and make it a sleeper with a bored and camed out d15
Now that would be cool.

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tuner4life said:
Now that would be cool.
i have nothing against rice, hell by the time my car is do there will be more rice in it than china city

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea i tried on the right side but the backing stayed on the bumper, so im gonna have to find a cleaner of some sort to get the gunk off. I personally like a clean car no stickers no nothing. I wanna shave my door handles and my trim but that would cost to much.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i say fix your front end, and do an engine swap B16 or B18

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id buy that GSR motor then worry about the front of the car.....

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
use tuff stuf and rub the stickers off with a cloth and go for speed the hell with look make it the ultimate sleeper

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea my bro has a 87 Accord and thats what he says. All go no show. Maybe just some 16's then all motor.

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bigger rims = slower car - smaller rims = faster car

stick with the steelies....smaller and spin faster.....

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o ok so a true sleeper. Man i can imagin it now somebody lookin at a stock lookin Civic but equipped with a b16. WOW. How much would it cost me to get a complete swap for a B16. I mean everything i need.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fix your car first man, it looks like crap

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea thats what im working on right now. I think i can get the bumper fixed, all the dents taken out and the whole car repainted for about $1500 or less.

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In other words i know a guy who ownes a body and paint shop. I also know a guy who owns a drag racing store. He builds dragracing engines and his engine won first place in a competition last year. He said he'd bore out my engine if i wanted.

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tuner4life said:
In other words i know a guy who ownes a body and paint shop. I also know a guy who owns a drag racing store. He builds dragracing engines and his engine won first place in a competition last year. He said he'd bore out my engine if i wanted.
get a b16 or b18 and have him bore that out youll get more horsepower and will sound alot nicer. it will probably cost about 1500 or 2000 for the swap and new supports, but not including it be put in but if you got hookups then probably less.