whats difference between the LX, EX?

florida13

i found that car... its a automatic.. i cant drive a stick..

but i like the black one i posted...

how can i figure out what may be the payments monthly

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Google Auto Loan calculator....estimate 9% interest for 60 months

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If you cant drive stick then an Si is automatically out. Unless you are willing to learn, which is not hard to do. Do you plan on financing through a dealership or through a financial institution?

florida13

i really dont know much about financing and stuff... my dad is still trying to talk it over with me about co-signing.. and i dont live with my mom..

i got almost 2,000 to put down on it.. but i am a web designer and make money.. plus getting a job soon..

but my dad said i would have to take out a loan?.. and guess just pay the bank back..

florida13

i really dont know much about financing and stuff... my dad is still trying to talk it over with me about co-signing.. and i dont live with my mom..

i got almost 2,000 to put down on it.. but i am a web designer and make money.. plus getting a job soon..

but my dad said i would have to take out a loan?.. and guess just pay the bank back..

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If you are insuring the car under your dads policy, your dads name has to be on the title, and if your dads name is on the title, your dad has to co-sign. So unless you have you own insurance policy.....which I doubt, practically everyone is still under their parents :lol: your dad will be co-signing for you. Go in and ask to get an estimate of monthly payments for X amount of dollars over X amount of months. They will give you numbers.

florida13

the dealer guy sent me a credit report thing i know i filled one out few weeks ago and i got nothing but they want to see his.. but my dad is being retarded and doesnt want to co sign another car like he did with our step brother and he stopped paying it because he got into drugs and bad people.. but i know i can make my payments and all that.. guess ill try asking my mom but she doesnt live in FL

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Google Auto Loan calculator....estimate 9% interest for 60 months
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That will put u in the area of the payment..not exact. Have you ever financed anything before?? Anything on your credit bureau? If you have some established and enough $$ down and a good income there is a chance.

Like he said earlier tho, if you don't have your own insurance then you havta either get it or have that person cosign.

but if you wanna quick idea without doing the work(kinda seems to be the case) then estimate about $22 a month for every $1,000 you finance(example--$10,000=about 220/mo for 60 months)

florida13

id probably be paying 300 something.. i am a web designer and i work online, make websites for companies etc. i wonder if i could prove somehow that i have income coming in

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bank account statements would be the only way I can think unless you have copies of any of the checks

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well the only way to prove you have income coming in would be if you filed it on you taxes like you are supposed to.

And like I said dude, if you are going to put the car under your dads insurance, his name must be on the loan somewhere.

florida13

the total for that car came out to be little over 18,000... and its used... idk if i can talk it down or what? but cant you get a honda civic 2 door SI coupe for that or cheaper??

i am looking for a 2009 BLACK civic.. ex or something or an SI. 2-door.

i tried searching... can anybody also help search and link me?? locations to look, around jacksonville, orlando, ocala, gainesville, daytona, around central florida...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I thought you said you cant drive stick? The Si ONLY comes in stick. So you can either learn how to drive stick.....which I suggest.....or you can get an EX. And yes, you can get an Si for less than 18k. Look on craigslist, autotrader, and just type in "buy cars" into google. Also, stay away from dealerships. You will find MUCH better deals buying private party.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
don't you know somebody with a standard that can teach you to drive its really not that difficult to get the hang of it.

florida13

maybe... but personally i like auto better.. why do you recommend man? and that civic i posted it sold... so i am trying to find another..

can anybody help me search for any around my area?

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude you are just gonna havta put some work in...check craigslist or just hit dealers.

Auto's are just boring. Besides, no point in upgrading the car if it's an auto...granted that just my opinion. Once you learn to drive the manual, you'll never go back!!!