Whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

white2000

3 motors and 34k miles
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I went from 121 posts to 104... I don't even know what I'm at now.. I checked the threads I had already posted in and my stuff has been deleted....

100 now....

does a mod just not like me?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread will get moved or closed because there's so many other threads like this one but some mods are gods on this site or so they think

mods delete whore post and delete some threads, that's what happened homie :D

but I honestly don't get why the f**k people are so into their post count, I've never really kept track of mine

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they will also take out threads if they think you are whoring. I am not saying that you are, is just another reason it happens

white2000

3 motors and 34k miles
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the replys. I don't give a turd about my post count either, I was just participating in an online "cummunity" I even though my posts were informative and helpful. can't a guy sitting at home on a thursday night get a break. I just didn't understand

white2000

3 motors and 34k miles
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe someone (the mod who's doing it) could give me THE reason why? I just want to sleep better.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it might be just basic houscleaning

white2000

3 motors and 34k miles
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats what I thought first, but now I'm just mystified and watching my subscribed threads. and the recent ones are dissappearing.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Same thing happens to me. I get to about 105 posts then they get taken down to around 95 posts. I know who is doing it but I can't do anything about it because I would get in BIG trouble.

white2000

3 motors and 34k miles
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f'n weird, I wonder how long before this thread closes

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
white2000 said:
thats what I thought first, but now I'm just mystified and watching my subscribed threads. and the recent ones are dissappearing.
if the threads are dissapearing then its is housekeeping, if you see the dot disapear on the threads then it is your posts getting deleted

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I doubt it's your posts that are just being deleted. It's probably entire threads. Couldn't tell you why though. I'm sure a mod will come in and tell you, "house cleaning" though. :what: I couldn't tell you what my post count is. I'm sure I've lost LOTS of posts.

Oh, and this would probably be more at home in the Site Suggestions section btw. Maybe a mod could not delete this, at the most move it to the correct section and explain what's happening then lock?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
92 b18 hatch said:
Same thing happens to me. I get to about 105 posts then they get taken down to around 95 posts. I know who is doing it but I can't do anything about it because I would get in BIG trouble.
Then PM OC_Civic and Jay Jay, and let them know.. You need to get it taken care of.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i deleted the pentagon video thread last night, the thread starter knows and is cool with it... he was told he can start a fresh one if he likes :thumbs up
but i dont believe he wants too

you posted a bit in there... dont flatter yourself to think anyone would single you out though.

post counts rise and fall, life still goes on

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
re-opened.

ok... so you're saying your post count is slowly going down today as well eh?

ok maybe someone is singling you out :lol:

out of curiousity.... did you post in the classifieds shortly after reaching 100 posts?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if anyone really feels they are being singled out i would like them to PM me so i can go back and take a look at the posts that were deleted.. basicly.. if you have any issues with this or ANY problems that you dont want to air publicly.. OR questions regarding this.. also PLEASE pm me.. im closign this because in general its been answered.. post count DOES rise and fall.. you may also PM slick rick if you dont want to PM me.. just about anyone on the "staff" can try to help you..

Status
Not open for further replies.