Whats the difference between these wheels?

Xcracer7

5+ Year Member
I have been looking at wheels for a bit now, and im not sure what to go with for a nice clean jdm look but with out having oem wheels. As of now im stuck in between axis old skool, rota slipstream, spun supermesh and drag dr 20's all of these wheels are in a 15" to 16" size. But first off whats the different between the axis and the drags, they look the same. Is the a quality difference or no. Or is there more difference then u can see. Second what would be a better looking themed jdm looking wheel? these would be going on a black em1

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One is a cheaper knock off from another knock off. hope that makes sense LOL.

Axis higher end knock off
Drag lower end knock off

if your just wanting them for looks and use them as DD then either one would be fine =)

Xcracer7

5+ Year Member
yeah i follow you, then who makes the originals then if both are knock offs, jw cuz this is my dd from spring to late fall.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
work equip 03s

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont support other companies stealing other companies ideas that are already patented..

get the real deal or go home..

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what would u guys go with?
Its all on you brudda. Budget? Purpose and so forth. If you dont wanna run around with " knock off " rims then the worse you can do it go with OEM wheels and i admit, SOME oem wheels looks pretty damn good.

I dont hate on those rolling on knock offs due to budgeting but I do feel for those companies that are getting the short end of the stick from those that are replicating their s**t so thats why I choose to stick with OEM rims until I can afford my beloved RPF-1 :cool: