wheel arch rear issues ..

soooperspeed

hi there not sure what i am fully talking about so here goes

i need too fix the rear wheel arches on my honda civic coupe and i have come accross these on ebay

question
would they fit my coupe and if not whats the difference and also if they dont where can i get some i need both sides of the car

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121316413553?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

also i have these wretched stupid a** fibreglass sideskirts on my car and i want too get them off and fit ones from a standard civic but i have seen a few different types theres ones that roll under and others that square off at the rear what are the differences and what would fit and where the heck do i get them from

oh my car is a honda civic coupe ej2 i think got a 1.5 vtec engine and is a 1995

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So you're looking to replace the side panels, assuming you have the dreaded Honda rot or maybe a few dings? Regardless, yea, those should work. You just need to find someone to cut out the bad parts, weld those in nice, sand it all down and spray it. Just make sure you stick with 2dr and not 3dr or 4dr, since they're all different in the rears.

As far as side skirts, I'd check your local U-Pullit or something, even ebay. People usually dump old stock parts like that for pretty cheap.

lscivic48

por-15 the crap out of the rear. after I did mine, I por-15 everything and than new undercoat and than paint matched the rest of the car.