1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Wheel spacers?

Discussion in '5th Generation Honda Civic (1992-1995)' started by young_, Jan 5, 2012.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. young_

young_ out on bail Staff Member Registered VIP

Will I need a wheel spacer on my 5th gen coupe with HX's? Found a good deal on craigslist and thinking about purchasing. Just need to know what all it entails.

If so, what size?

Thanks in advance!

2. Mr.Baker

Mr.Baker 88-91 enthusiasts Registered VIP

Info easily searched for...

You will need a 5mm spacer, the Ex has the larger brakes, the caliper will scrape on the wheel.

3. young_

young_ out on bail Staff Member Registered VIP

I did search, all I found was a bunch of classified listings for hx's on google.
    And on this site I just found a bunch of posts asking if they have to roll their fenders with a certain size wheel spacer, or what are wheel spacers.

I did search, thank you very much.

But thanks for the answer :D

(what's the tech section for? I'm sure any question could be searched down far enough and an answer could be found. If that's the case then why even have a tech section on the site?)

4. KillaGuizEj8Si

KillaGuizEj8Si New Member Registered VIP

its not the actual caliper u have to shave to do this it just the bracket that holds the caliper in place only takes like 10 min on each side

5. Mr.Baker

Mr.Baker 88-91 enthusiasts Registered VIP

If you specify your search or use the advanced search on here...

2 threads that came up narrowing your search words and section.
    http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=209498&highlight=hx+wheel+spacers

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=160079