Wheels size to choose on eg sedan

Jamesray95

Hey guys, I'm on eibach pro kit lowering springs and pro dampers looking to get wheels either 205/50/15 or 195/50/16 not sure what's best don't want a big wheel house gap comment your opinions please thanks

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Either size will be fine.

anv2tk

Respected
Hey guys, I'm on eibach pro kit lowering springs and pro dampers looking to get wheels either 205/50/15 or 195/50/16 not sure what's best don't want a big wheel house gap comment your opinions please thanks
Not sure how low your car currently sits, but assuming have the stock 14"s on there, if you opt for 15" wheels I think that'll be a nice balance between aesthetics and functionality. Hondas always shine when the fender lip meets the top of the tire IMO :thumbs up It would be real convenient if you know someone who owns a wheel and tire combo similar to what you're looking for. Then maybe you can ask to try on the wheels and see how it all looks (something I used to do in high school)

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just google "civic eg" with the tire size under images and you'll know what the fitment will look like.

These are 205-50/15...

These are 190-50/16...

I personally think 15s look perfect on 5th gen.s.