when will honda stop stealin other manufactureres designs

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive been seein this on a lot of new hondas and its really pissing me off

i knew id seen the tails of the new 8g civic coupe before, and today i finally figured out what ive seen em on ... now i know this is a stretch but it looks like they just took the audi s4 tails and flipped em upside down.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cause they're red and clear :what:

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha. yyah. Well I guess with the tail.s Reed and clear is what they had to work with. However, they need smoetihng original fast. lol. I dont like the new civics very much (Cept the RR drool)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the same thing can be said about nissan and just about any other manufacturers

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep, honda is the only car manufacturer to ever do that in history. because the taillights on one gen of one type of car look similiar to an audi.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, they look similar.. but so do other cars

i'm sure its hard to become more creative and orginal these days. . .

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicboi08 said:
you are right, many car manufacturer's do steal designs, but that still doesn't explain why the new generation civic sedan and honda accord are so damn ugly.
about everyone on ALL of the honda/civic forums said that about the EP3... few years later... everyone likes them (well not everyone, but more and more thats for sure)

either you like it or you dont... or it will grow on you...

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicboi08 said:
you are right, many car manufacturer's do steal designs, but that still doesn't explain why the new generation civic sedan and honda accord are so damn ugly.
Ok, if you are a closed minded individual, then I can see how you think the civic sedan is ugly. It is definately different but I don't think i would call it ugly.

...but you are definately the first person I've heard think the new accord is an ugly car. I work at a Honda/Toyota dealership and we sell more of the new accords than anything.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicboi08 said:
i disagree with the 2nd part but thats your personal opinion that you are entitled to. thanks for agreeing with me

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like i said, its your opinion, let other people have theirs and dont be a jerk about it

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because this is a forum i can post as much as i want, as long as im not being a jerk and telling other people what to think, like you are. don't start an arguement

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
because this is a forum i can post as much as i want, as long as im not being a jerk and telling other people what to think, like you are. don't start an arguement
ay, just let it go.. it'll be okay civicboi08 is still livin in the past.. ... hahahaha sucka

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicboi08 said:
going-west is going down-hill on me. Just calm down kid, breath slowly and take a breath a fresh air in your civic. When you are ready, come back and post when you have something constructive to say other than calling people with opinions jerks.
haha, that was a funny joke :roll:

you are the one, in every 8th gen thread, bashing it and making insults and being uncivil. such as comparing it to a geo, or saying it should be locked in a closet until the next gen, the right thing to say would be, i dont like the styling...instead of being a..fill in the blank. that would be the CONSTRUCTIVE thing to say.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, they do look preety similar but other companies do the same thing. Take gmc, their trucks look exactly like the chevy silverados.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone would be praising it instead of bashing it, yea. They are all bashing it.

That must be why every magazine of each car has loved it, including the styling. And the new civic si won motor trends car of the year award. But I guess you know better than they do.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civicboi08 said:
I'm sorry if you have no sense of humor. If you use your brain for once, if the accord and civic sedans were good looking, everyone would be praising it instead of bashing it.
ummmm.......most people are praising it

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicboi08 said:
I'm sorry if you have no sense of humor. If you use your brain for once, if the accord and civic sedans were good looking, everyone would be praising it instead of bashing it. BTW: Thanks for not using "jerk" for once, the fresh air helped didn't it?
your the first person i seen bashing it. . . actually your the only person bashing it. . .

and i'm only in 9th grade, sorry if i'm not up to par with your living standards of coming onto a civic site to bash the new civic. . . sorry i dont have a life like you do driving an 86 civic. . i'm soooo sorry man

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicboi08 said:
Show me proof. We are referring to the accord and civic sedans. Car of the year does not mean best looking car of the year.
shut up...please...if you dont like the 8th gens, keep it to yourself...