where all my 7th gens at ??

XsevenX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heyyyy..stop knocking 7thgen...its a good site with a lot of good info..where would we have been without it?

CivicHX01

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "XsevenX"

heyyyy..stop knocking 7thgen...its a good site with a lot of good info..where would we have been without it?
yea seriously... i learned a lot of things about my car... and did a lot of DIY's that I probably would have never figured out... that site is great and has a wealth of info on our cars... and its the only community specifically for the 7th gen out there....

and without the site we wouldnt have been able to have planned meets and wouldn't be able to meet fellow 7thgener's...

PoopyRay

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup Vizyun!!

Ya whats up with yall dissin 7thgencivic?? ya forget your roots as soon as ya turn your back, :x sad....

LatinharleM

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey i thank 2k1civic.com for all the info on my car and upgrades i could do. But than the moderators started turning gay and abusing thier power. And derek really doesnt give a sh!t about the forums anymore. They delete any message that they dont like regardless of its information. I mean come on, i called cops pigs and my screename was banned. Sorry but the site is great with all the info but it has turned to sh!t on the boards.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, thats why i told everyone to come to this site.

Mex

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol.. sheesh. I have yet to come across a locked topic or banned member that didn't deserve it. some things people post there are just ridiculous. it's a shame those people will be coming here, but ah well :P

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well to let you guys know I wont be deleting stuff i dont like. Everyone has the right to say what they want and is entitled to their opinions. Some of the peeps from RSR like Nightkids and Qcardds have talked to me and know that im not a jerk or anything. So just dont get too out of hand and the forums will be cool :thumbs up:

pounds

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey All,
this is pounds from 2k1civic.com....site looks great, hope it blows up and we get lots of great members here!

I love 2k1civic.com and always will...but sometimes things can get a bit dramatic!

MY BABY:
2001 Civic Coupe LX/5 Speed/Satin Silver Metallic
Eibach Sportline Springs
Koni Adjustable Shocks
17' Konig Verdicts
Nitto N/T 450 215/40/17 tires
DC Upper Strut Bar/Lower Tie Bar
Thermal R&D Cat Back Exhaust System
AEM Cold Air Intake
Bypass Valve
Throttle Cable Adjustment
Body Color Matched Mirrors & Door Handles
Body Color Matched Interior Trim
Body Color Matched Spark Plug Cover & Battery Tie Down
Blue Engine Dress Up Kit
EL Reverse Indiglo Gauges
Cleared Headlights
Altezza Grill
OEM Spoiler
Sony Head Unit
Infinity Kappa Front & Rear Speakers
Shaved Civic/LX Emblems
Painted Front Brake Calipers/Rear Drums

Lots More To Come Soon! Stay Tuned :D

alltech01civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup this is alltech from 7thgen also...i like this site, it looks well maintained and the graphics are good looking!!!

LatinharleM

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So mex can you explain why someone posted a pic of themselve with the words owned, and it got locked. Or why someone called a cop a pig, and that thread got locked. Or how about someone who posted the bad experience they had with tornactive yet derek always deleted it because he has a deal with that company. Go to off topic and 90 percent of the time you will find two locked threads on the first page. Hey if you dont want freedom of speech and you only say things that the moderators like than keep yourself over there. Actually it kind of sucks that little followers like you are coming to this board. I was kind of hoping to have independent people that speak their mind, on these boards. Those are the people that come up with good ideas, and dont just use bandwidth.

qcardds01civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Si_Racer13"

Well to let you guys know I wont be deleting stuff i dont like. Everyone has the right to say what they want and is entitled to their opinions. Some of the peeps from RSR like Nightkids and Qcardds have talked to me and know that im not a jerk or anything. So just dont get too out of hand and the forums will be cool :thumbs up:
yep,yep......hey did u ever call any of those places? i found some more for u if u need to still check on some prices.....i still think hook-ups is the way to go tho......im gonna probably go to them for my swap or import builders. well just let me know whats crak-alackin :D

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i called them, thanks. yea pm me the other ones that you have. Im gonna probably go to hookups, but still lookin around.

iamfob

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone from Toronto, Canada from here?
i drive a 2001 honda civic LX sedan
i found out this site from a friend of mine

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most of u from 7thgencivic.com should know me.. im a mod over at 2001civic.com now... i did some upgrades since then aside from the port/polish i got my TB bored 5mm from kingmotorsports for like 185 and the rsx-s rear sway bar, 2-12's in a custom trunk install, flipflop trunk, rear lower tie bar, no more stickers haha, and i have on order a hp header

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres another 7thgen member for ya. meeeeeeee :D

bolt

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey

well sounds like some nice cars are coming along fine so i guess ill strut my stuff a little bit. ciolovers, AEM coldair, Aerospeed catback, 2 12's and a 800 w power amp, new paint, new moon roof, and a set of light 15 inch rims...................95 civicEX

bolt

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey

well sounds like some nice cars are coming along fine so i guess ill strut my stuff a little bit. ciolovers, AEM coldair, Aerospeed catback, 2 12's and a 800 w power amp, new paint, new moon roof, and a set of light 15 inch rims...................95 civicEX

jlktbk

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:D well guys time to get nasty with my 23k civic si windows are finally tinted and just ordered new set of 18s exel version 7 with 215-35-18 falkens cant wait to get those on! does anyone know where i can get a type r body kit and wing! : :?: