Where can I buy Vintage, Classic Honda parts?

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
I have been searching the web for quite some time now. I have yet to come across any good sites that offer original or replacement parts for vintage imports. Vintage Honda non the less that is.

I have a 1978 Honda Civic 1200 I am trying to restore and right now I need door seals most of all. Hatch leaks like a bad Vegas whore leading to water cooling int eh rear area of the car. And if you know anything about old Honda they rust like no other.

So doing whatever I can to preserve the original metal is crucial to this project. The less amount of metal I have to cut out and replace the better.

Please let me know if you all know of any good suppliers.

-Wax

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have been searching the web for quite some time now. I have yet to come across any good sites that offer original or replacement parts for vintage imports. Vintage Honda non the less that is.

I have a 1978 Honda Civic 1200 I am trying to restore and right now I need door seals most of all. Hatch leaks like a bad Vegas whore leading to water cooling int eh rear area of the car. And if you know anything about old Honda they rust like no other.

So doing whatever I can to preserve the original metal is crucial to this project. The less amount of metal I have to cut out and replace the better.

Please let me know if you all know of any good suppliers.

-Wax

Dude you're probably out of luck unless you find something on craigslist or ebay. Other than that you'll have to customize.