Finding B16B internals for B16A2 build

Grease_Monkey_420

I have a 99 Civic SI (EM1) with a clean body and interior but a crap B16A2 that's burning 1 to 1-1/2+ qts of oil every 200 miles or so depending on how I drive, unfortunately it wouldn't pass smog. I replaced the Valve Guide Seals and the oil burning didn't even slow down. So blown rings means REBUILD!!! I'm looking to convert my EM1 to all Ek Type R parts but all I can really find is Piston Heads, no Rods, no Bearings, no Crank Shaft, etc. Local shops (OC or within 25 miles) would be best for me, but ordering online isn't a big deal either, I just need the parts ASAP. I'm not going to do a swap, I want to keep the originality of my EM1, I just would like to upgrade the internals to something more reliable and a little more power. If anyone has any leads please let me know. Please no "just do a swap" or "b16s are slow" or any other negativity, if I wanted to swap my motor, it would've been done already. My mind is set on Ek Type R conversion on my coupe.

Thank you.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres are many online sources to buy your needed parts, so begin researching. If you need brand suggestions then state so clearly.

Grease_Monkey_420

Theres are many online sources to buy your needed parts, so begin researching. If you heed brand suggestions then state so clearly.
Online hasnt been too helpful. That's why I'm trying to find somewhere local. HMotorsOnline in SD has the piston heads but no rings, rods, or bearings to go with them.

Im just looking for JDM Honda B16B parts. Pistons, Rods, Bearings, Crankshaft, Oil Pump, etc. Everything to do a complete fresh rebuild. No aftermarket re-manufactured trash.