where can i find some?

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
ok so I did some research on what I need to make my coilover sleeves fit my koni yellows but I cannot for the life of me find what I need....

I got the megan coilover sleeve kit, and the spring perch that comes with the koni doesn't allow for the sleeve to fit properly... I looked and found that there are metal rings that take the place of the perch and allow fitment of a coilover sleeve. skunk2 used to have them and I believe they are no longer making them... koni doesn't seem to offer them either... I wish I had the money for the gc set up but I just don't so im trying to find these adapters

can anyone help? ive been all over the internet searching for some I can buy and all I found was tech drawings to turn some out of bar stock aluminum.. another resource I don't have access to.

thanks

-chris

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
i guess another good question would be... are the megan sleeves the same size as the skunk2 sleeves? i found a dealer that has the skunk2 adapters but now im on the hunt for measurements so i don't spend more money on crap i cant use.

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
ok so the i.d. of the skunk2 sleeve is 50mm and the megan is 52.3mm. that doesn't seem to be too much difference. I called skunk2 for that info.. they had no info on the adapter ring as they no longer manufacture it.

contacted koni also and they were quite vague, stating only that the adapter they make is for their coilover sleeve and is not designed for anything else. so I asked for some measurements... more waiting.... ugh.

CitySushi

Canitakeordarprease
There's four options. Buy koni sleeves, buy a koni specific ground control coilover kit, have a machine shop make them, or ghetto rig (dangerous). You could always trade the coilovers for lowering springs.