Where my girls at?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think that us girls need a thread. So I'm starting one. Show your ride, talk about your ride, your boy, whatever. However, please no b**** talk.

And boys, be nice or gtfo :kisskiss:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh goodie! I've been wanting to do this for awhile!

Hey! Let's all PM each others boobs, so we can compare, then have a e-pillow fight in our panties!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You guys can have a WOW thread and I can't post this? I'm confused.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
F'k WOW.

There is no comparison between that game and this thread. One of which will not come to fruition like you want it. Not with a site that is weighed 90/10.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thought I'd post a pic of my girl and tell what she's into cause she isn't on CC.
Shes 19, likes old school muscle cars (she has a 75 camaro that needs restroation), but is currently in the process of getting a 1997 civic sedan

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah my bad I'll do it when I get to school... my work computer won't let me do s*** lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just thought this would be nice for the ladies since we get s**t on quite a bit.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck with this lol. Hopefully whatever girls are still on the site will crawl out of their holes to help u out haha

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You guys can have a WOW thread and I can't post this? I'm confused.
Nobody said you CAN'T post this. You can do whatever you want within the rules of the site. You created the thread, so if you want it cleaned up and the topic enforced, just PM somebody on the staff.
I just thought this would be nice for the ladies since we get s*** on quite a bit.
You get sh*t on quite a bit? Hey now....whatever you do in your sex life is your own business, I don't wanna know about that kind of stuff though. I'm dirty, but not THAT dirty :lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You get sh*t on quite a bit? Hey now....whatever you do in your sex life is your own business, I don't wanna know about that kind of stuff though. I'm dirty, but not THAT dirty :lol:
:slap:

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thought I'd post a pic of my girl and tell what she's into cause she isn't on CC. Shes 19, likes old school muscle cars (she has a 75 camaro that needs restroation), but is currently in the process of getting a 1997 civic sedan
yeah my bad I'll do it when I get to school... my work computer won't let me do s*** lol
ok so here's the pic of my gf

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if shes getting a civic maybe u should get her on the site and direct her to this thread lol

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol she's not really into modding cars but she does know how to appreciate a well put together car =). But I will show her this thread lol