Where should i put my oxigen sensor and my pyrometer?

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup guys, Im building my down pipe for my turbo system and being that my car comes with oxigien sensor right in the exhaust manifold, where should I put it right now that im going turbo?
Can anyone of you guys provide this info? and if you guys have pictures even better.
Also can I put my pyrometer around the same area and what will be a good price for a pyrometer, I have seen a few for quite some money. I want to know this so the guy that is going to build my entire exhaust system knows what I want and how I want it.
Also while I'm at it, is the apex N1 muffler the best bet if I want a high performance muffler in stainless steel without the loud noise. also does anyone knows the piping size of this muffler? Any other mufflers you guys will recomend that matches my discription, stainless steel, at leat 2 1/2 diameter, and be able to comply with the Noise restrictions law, and last but not least, it got to look cool.
thank you guys. Can't wait to finish my baby.

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
comon guys help me out. if this question has been asked before you someone provide the link thru here;.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right in the downpipw, and egt would go best at the collector of the manifold

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would like to know if anybody has pictures showing the egt on their turbo manifold. I have a cast iron one hope it doesn't get damage when I drill the hole for the egt.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I believe they say it should go in runner #1 or #3...

1 2 3 4

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I found out that is in runner 3 , since for some reason it tends to get hotter in that runner. I just want to see a picture so that I can have an idea.