Which modifications should i put??

jz1123

5+ Year Member
This is my 1997 Honda Civic Ex coupe. Everything is stock except the mugen styel front lip and the rims somewhat.
I am hoping for suggestions of what modifications i should put on the car. Most likely am thinking of a spoiler and also a muffler. Any suggestions for both? And the muffler im looking for one that doesnt sound like a fartmachine when you are going 20 mph. Thanks!

JDM_SQUAD

5+ Year Member
dont get a wing, its a fwd car. what do u need a wing for, for when you break down you can push it like a big ass shopping cart. lol, but yea like the first guy said do what makes you happy.... my style is a JDM stock clean look, but dont do a wing unless a Ex or Si wing. others are RICER!!!!! and oh yea for a muffler go Apexi World Sports 2. that should go good with the lip or if you want a big one like the Apexi N1 just welded it crooked. you know what i mean.
sorry if i sounded like a d**k, wings are not nessecary

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No Wing.

No Muffler.

Get different Rims..... Drop the car...... When you do get an EXHAUST get Apexi WS2 or something similar.

ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING shaped like a can will sound like a fartmonster...

A cheap muffler that still sounds very good is the OBX Twin Loop.

jz1123

5+ Year Member
Haha. thanks for the suggestions. Yea wing was just a thought. not going to put one tho. And how much does that Apexi WS2 go for?