Which wheels look best on Black 6th Gen Coupe?

Which wheels would look best on a Black 6th Gen Coupe?

• Gold w/ Polished lip Rota GT3's

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Solid Gold Rota J-SPL's

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Gold w/ Polished lip Rota J-SPL's

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • White w/ Polished lip Rota J-SPL's

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your current wheels are nice. And light too.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Red GT3's with a polished lip. Thats f**king SEXXY.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
see man...red gt3's ftw!

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Red's actually not that bad but gold rota boosts imo

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Drag offers a less expensive alternative called the DR-16. I like their shade of gold too.

Yea, that's me getting married :cool:

Ahhhh sexxxxy wheels!

Damn, you even matched the corsette to the wheels! Sick enthusiast lol.

D50boy

5+ Year Member
Ahhhh sexxxxy wheels!

Damn, you even matched the corsette to the wheels! Sick enthusiast lol.
It's a vest and tie. The wedding colors were red and a cream. It kinda worked out that way when driving home... I don't always coordinate with the car lol.

I also wanted to add that red GT3s or Dr-16s can be found easily on craigslist for pretty cheap.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for all the feedback guys. its nice to have others input..

Drag offers a less expensive alternative called the DR-16. I like their shade of gold too.

Yea, that's me getting married :cool:

Yea ive known about Drag brand..thats probably what ill end up goin with to save a lil cash...plus they pretty much have every style that Rota offers.

By the way...nice hatch man. it looks really nice. And again, i have always liked the red gt3s on most color civics. Im not one to usually care at all what other people think. But around here, some people are shitty. They would probably talk s**t about red wheels and/or say my car is a bowl of Rice...which its not at all and neither are red wheels IMO.

^^ that's what ive got in gold.... meh... they are OK.

i really like bronze on black. when i got my drags, this was my #2 choice. ill probably switch wheels by next summer
MB Weapon - $120
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?bp=4-100&pc=59982&counter=1&wd=16&rw=7

Yea i used to like Bronze on black, but now i pretty much hate it. i hate dark colors on black. I dont see why people love flat black wheels on black cars. i guess its just not my taste.. Gloss black wheels w/ polished lip look ok on black cars tho.

anyways, those wheels you posted...ehh they are alright. I guess they just arent my style.

I appreciate everyones input...so far its down to the Gold GT3s w/ polished lip and the Gold J-SPL's w/ polished lip....and possibly the Red GT3's

More opinions/feedback are welcome!! :D

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gram Lights

or 5Zigen.

I plan on using one of those for my car

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I appreciate everyones input...so far its down to the Gold GT3s w/ polished lip and the Gold J-SPL's w/ polished lip....and possibly the Red GT3's
you buy the MB's that i posted with tires and ill trade you my gold DR16's plus cash ;)

pcmofo

5+ Year Member
rota GT3's... but then again I am partial to silver.... I like my wheels lol. Konig Tuner II

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
RED GT3'S

Gold wheels look sick on black EK's too, but red ones make it stand out from the crowd and still look clean.