Who knows there interiors???

dufflbagitagain

Who knows their interiors???

Clearly this is type r and from what i'm gathering 2007??? Is this correct, or what year? Cant seem to find any newer type r interior front and rear seats mainly for purchase any help much appreciated, also would this just be insanely awesome in an eg or ek? Not sure how much work it would take to get it to fit and adapt but thats what the interior upholestry shops are for, if it wouldnt be too much. Inputs much accepted try to be curtious when being critical.

http://image.motortrend.com/f/car-news/honda-civic-type-r-sedan-launched-in-japan/6294621+w600+cr1+re0+ar1/2007-honda-civic-type-r-interior.jpg

Last edited:

dufflbagitagain

eg ek fitment? and its knewer so obviously hard to find but still has to exist in a market. any sources on where to buy front and rears?

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member

dufflbagitagain

Ya I know alot are pretty much interchangable but wasnt sure about the newer models especialy with different styles and widths of paneling also height. Speaking for the rear seats.

EJ6_DMS

dnt think rear seats or door cards would fit ???
if you got the front seats just reupholster the rear seats and door cards to match

dufflbagitagain

that would look sick in your car dude! go for it!
Ya thinking the same. Read that if you get the fronts and rears you take it to the upholsterer, they will trim and shave the seat foam around the edges and restitch the fabric together to fit. Just need to aquire cost for the seats and where to find them. Like to stay as authentic as possible when I'm shelling out the dough for it. Save, save, save:lol: