Who's the best CF manufacturer?

devonboling

5+ Year Member
Alright, I am hoping that some of you may have experiance with installing exterior carbon fiber parts. fenders, hoods, trunks, whatever. I saw a video clip a while back that showed you why you don't buy them on Ebay. and so now I am approaching this mod with extreme caution. are any of you familiar with a company that makes durable, longlasting, and most importantly SAFE parts for the exterior of your car. I say exterior because interior carbonfiber parts are not likely to go flying off when you're driving down the freeway. thanks for your advice and help. hopefully this will be a benift to others as well.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, I think most people would say either VIS or Seibon. I have a Seibon c/f hood and the fitment is perfect, and it looks amazing. also, you should probably buy some hood pins for the extra security.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are quite a few GOOD manufactures of hoods out there, but honestly the only reason ppl say VIS or SEIBON is because they are the most common, i'm sure that there are better out there but those two are the best priced for what you get & i've "heard" that seibon & vis come out of the same factory and one simply throws a tag on, now rumor or truth? i dont' know hence the "heard" but either one of them two will be perfect for ya man, just try to find local so you can inspect before you buy ;)