Why where the sticky threads combined?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Why where they? We had some good sticky's that prevent some threads from being started. Since they were combined, people made an intake and a kill switch thread. That couldn't been avoided if they were left the way they were before. The "clean up" isn't really cleaning up much.
I don't want to start an argument, but they didn't take up THAT much space before. I even missed that "CLICK HERE BEFORE" thread.

Just wondering.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No need for name calling. I merged them because I find it easier. We can direct people to ONE thread that has everything.

Don't be bitter just because your "official intake thread" doesn't get to sit at the top of the list anymore.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No need for name calling. I merged them because I find it easier. We can direct people to ONE thread that has everything.

Don't be bitter just because your "official intake thread" doesn't get to sit at the top of the list anymore.
I wasnt being bitter about it, your thread was very helpful too. I also mentioned the "DONT WANT TO GET YOUR 6th gen STOLEN" thread.

I will give myself credit though, my intake thread came out better than expected and I believe it helped out many people.

lil_kev

5+ Year Member

just what i was thinking when he first made this thread. but i guess he cleared it up.:lol: