Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL my neighbor has that kit, and the same color paint. yuck

His car is for sale too

Haloem2

Doubt that it's the same kit theres a watered down american version with the bumpers it looks crappy and cheap... this comes with the fenders and quarter panels.....

and yeah I agree the spoiler is over done I rather have a sleek small almost non visible spoiler or non at all.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Doubt that it's the same kit theres a watered down american version with the bumpers it looks crappy and cheap... this comes with the fenders and quarter panels.....

and yeah I agree the spoiler is over done I rather have a sleek small almost non visible spoiler or non at all.
:lol: I know what I saw. He's had it on for a few years. I'm no newb to the scene kiddo.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That actually looks pretty nifty! I'd rock it :what:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post a pic holding today paper in front of it aka prove it lol has he k swapped and how much is he asking
WTF is wrong with you? Can you not accept that people can acquire things that you seem to not be able to? I don't know what garage he keeps it in, or even what building he lives in. I see him about 3 times a week; either driving by while he's getting gas, or sometimes I hear him as he drives past my townhouse.

Sorry my apartment complex is so big, and every building has garage parking available. I'm not going to start trying to get into controlled access buildings that share garages and be THAT creeper. I'll stick to my building and private garages.

Haloem2

WTF is wrong with you? Can you not accept that people can acquire things that you seem to not be able to? I don't know what garage he keeps it in, or even what building he lives in. I see him about 3 times a week; either driving by while he's getting gas, or sometimes I hear him as he drives past my townhouse.

Sorry my apartment complex is so big, and every building has garage parking available. I'm not going to start trying to get into controlled access buildings that share garages and be THAT creeper. I'll stick to my building and private garages.
Jajajajaja your a silly dood... Take some Paxil and midol