Will a Turbo fit in place of a supercharger

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im sure its not hard to modify a b series vortech setup to fit a d16

POS Civic

I found a vortech pully for $70 on ebay so I'm going to use that. If I didn't get the other parts for a steal I wouldn't be trying to put it on my engine but if it doesn't work I could probably get enough money to do it right.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why not focus on getting your personal life on track instead of saying you're broke and then buying random pieces that won't work properly together and forcing them to be together thereby ensuring you'll be broke.

Good things come to those who wait, you may want to wait this one out :lol:
Not trying to be my normal mean self, but you sound like you have no idea what you're doing.

POS Civic

Why not focus on getting your personal life on track instead of saying you're broke and then buying random pieces that won't work properly together and forcing them to be together thereby ensuring you'll be broke.

Good things come to those who wait, you may want to wait this one out :lol:
Not trying to be my normal mean self, but you sound like you have no idea what you're doing.
Who the f*ck are you? I got these for $100 so why not? I could get at least a grand for them both. I thought maybe I could get it working. Maybe you shouldn't reply if you're not going to help f*ck head.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who the f*ck are you? I got these for $100 so why not? I could get at least a grand for them both. I thought maybe I could get it working. Maybe you shouldn't reply if you're not going to help f*ck head.
I'm going to give you my honest opinion, sell them for said $1000, buy a turbo. Otherwise I think you'll be wasting your money and time. :twocents:

Also no f**khead calling allowed here. Warning for everyone on this thread, soooo keep it civil. :thumbs up

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you can get a grand for them sell them and buy the proper pieces that shouldnt need modified and it wont cost alot in the end

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1)
I'm the guy that has dug himself into a hole with cars before, trying to keep you from doing the same.

2)
If you really think you can pull a grand for what you have in the condition it's in, prove me wrong and do it.
Then put that money towards the bank or a setup that will actually work and not the junkyard mix & match you have going on.

3)
Instead of getting your panties in a bunch right off the bat instead of asking why, maybe take a step back from your keyboard and look at everyones responses.
Notice the trend in which they almost all are the same and yet you're too hard-headed to listen and take them in to consideration.
We're trying to help you like you asked in the first place rather than watch you crash & burn financially. Do yourself a favor and breathe.

4)
Nice attitude, smart move for a new replaceable member like you :thumbup:

my93civic

I personally think you should go for it. You might be onto a new trend. Come on people let's encourage him instead since that's what he wants. Reassurance is great

my93civic

You know making stuff work that isn't supposed to. I can't wait to see the finished product. I'll be watching this build closely and taking notes. This one should be epic