Wilwood Forged DPHA Front Caliper Kits

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Wilwood Forged DPHA Front Caliper Kits

Available in Black or Red with or without Rotors. We also have some combo deals if you buy them with EBC or Power Slot rotors.

Wilwood’s new DynaPro Honda/Acura Caliper (DPHA) for Honda and Acura models originally equipped with 262mm diameter rotors. These calipers bolt directly to the stock mounts on factory spindles, fit over the OE 262mm diameter rotor, accept the OE brake hose, and clear many factory aluminum wheels including the EM1 Si 15” wheel. Designed around Wilwood’s proven DynaPro series four piston calipers, the forged billet bodied DPHA caliper delivers high-strength clamping force and positive stopping power. Four stainless steel pistons provide fully balanced pad loading, along with the corrosion resistance and thermal retardant qualities of the stainless alloy that will keep your calipers cooler and running trouble free for many more miles. Calipers work perfectly with the OE master cylinder and ABS functions, and are available with either black or red high-gloss, high-temp, brake fluid resistant sealed powder coat and feature Wilwood’s signature logo.

Fitment:
1990 - 2001 Acura Integra Excluding Type R
1996 - 2000 Honda Civic Ex / Si

Shop at TunerSports
http://www.tunersports.com/wilwood-forged-dpha-front-caliper-kits_mp1776.html

OR
Shop in the Store
http://www.clubcivic.com/store/wilwood-forged-dpha-front-caliper-kits_mp1776.html

Shrillin

Respected
Im thinking about getting these because of the look and price. Any thoughts from the community? =)

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im thinking about getting these because of the look and price. Any thoughts from the community? =)
They look like a pretty great upgrade to me, reasonably priced for a new 4 piston caliper. I'd love to see a performance review.

Shrillin

Respected
They look like a pretty great upgrade to me, reasonably priced for a new 4 piston caliper. I'd love to see a performance review.
I read somewhere that these aren't really for street use due to the lack of piston seals though, is my only concern.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I've had these on my Civic for a few months now and they offer a great upgrade over stock. I'm running them with Stoptech slotted rotors front/rear with Stoptech rear ceramic pads (these are super dusty though) and Stoptech stainless lines.

Shrillin

Respected
Would you say these are okay for street use? They would be going on my daily. Would I need to change my pads regularly to prevent corrosion damage to the piston walls? How about the inner gaskets? I just don't know if I can really spend that amount of time on caliper maintenance.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I've been using mine for street use. I'll try to check with Wilwood to see what they have to say.