window fell off track help

mg23

5+ Year Member
anyone have a write up how to remove the door panel to get to the window cuz it came off the track. car is an 00 si. thanks

Black99CivicSi

Honda GSR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah.. take the speaker cover off, take three screws out of the speaker pod, unscre the door handle holder screw, unscrew armbar window buttons screw, unplug the plugs IF its Powerwindows and locks lift up from bottom of door, and pull towards you and taadaa, it should come off

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Search, there's a write up in the how-to section for the interior. It's been covered alot.

Black99CivicSi

Honda GSR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
after you get the door panel off, roll down windows until u can see the track that the window sits in inspect the regulator(what the window sits in) and inspect the window seals up the back and front of the door

mark84

5+ Year Member
take the door panel of and there is a screw thats located to YOUR bottom right, its the furthess screws from all. Just unscrew the bolt ( which control the rail) put the window back in the slotted rail and screw it back..

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stolibears has a writeup. SEARCH!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont forget to LUBRICATE THE WINDOW TRACKS WITH SILICONE SPRAY!!!!! trust me it will solve your window problems

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just did this on both of my EM1s its a pain in the ass, but if you use the silicone spray they glide like new.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is silicone spray like WD-40?

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ Yes, they also have stuff called white lithium grease in a jar that you can wipe on the inside of the window tracks.