Window keeps falling off track

Puff0028

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well this would be the third time it fell off the track the first time it fell off an stuck an Imploded into my car sounded like a gun went off anyway that got fixed like $200 later, my window fell off again a day or 2 ago an i fixed it an it fell off again last night i was just wondering if it could be my rubbers goning bad or something else?

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dx so i'm assuming roll up windows...if so...get used to taking ur door panel apart...
and manually putting the window back onto the track...
it's probably ur regulator or the track thats messed up...
i would never pay $200 to get shyt liek that fixed...

JDMsta

CC's Assologist
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You have to buy some silicone spray from Pep boys and spray the tracks.......I had the same problem...Never had it again since I sprayed the tracks.

Puff0028

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea if i do anything i will be putting in power windows, i can fix it now in under 30 mins so not like it takes forever an it only falls off when i have the window all the way down an close the door an i know i should probably get new seals but just got no $$$ just trying to get causght up with my bills again Workers Comp. SUCKS A$$

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDMsta said:
You have to buy some silicone spray from Pep boys and spray the tracks.......I had the same problem...Never had it again since I sprayed the tracks.
both my windows in my CX keep getting off track too
what's that s**t from Pep Boys called?? :?:

Puff0028

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well right now i use jig-a-loo or what have you (currently 3:50 am an a lil drunk just got home) it's silicone based an seems to work good. I can't seem to get the front of my window to come up the way it is suposed to be flush or in the seal, even the window guy couldn't get it who put the new window in. but i fixed it faster than the window guy did the first time i did it took him like close to 2 hours to do it, took me close to an hour, i watched what he was doing so i learned basically what to do. would it be worth my wild to put in power windows?

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i say try and go to a junkyard and get the whole door and swap everything...sounds like a lot of work, but hey...u spent 200bucks already...